Achilles Helmet SC - We A2E Achilles

Hi all,

We are a spartan company that is, as of today, 19 commendations from obtaining the Achilles Helmet and we’re looking to finish it off. We have become very inactive but we can quickly knock out the remaining commendations if we get a dozen or so active players. If you want the helmet, please feel free message me and apply to our SC.

Thank you,

• John InVictus

I think the problem lies with that your company leader has 0 play time on Halo.

> 2533274924401014;2:
> I think the problem lies with that your company leader has 0 play time on Halo.

That could be because it’s a secondary account that was used to creat the Company.

> 2535416070030373;3:
> > 2533274924401014;2:
> > I think the problem lies with that your company leader has 0 play time on Halo.
>
>
> That could be because it’s a secondary account that was used to creat the Company.

This is correct. It wouldn’t make a lot of sense for someone to create a Company for a game they literally never played. That said… the leader has been gone for a while and it’s left the remaining active members in a bit of a bind. Fortunately, we still have a guy who is active and can accept new members so we are still able to recruit.

I want Achilles

I would love to join