Achilles Helmet Idea

A cool idea for those that have/get Achilles Helmet is that the top little Mohawk there would be engrave the name of the Company the helmet was achieved from. As for the body, it should be on a the wrists, in case someone jumps companies

What do you guys think?

That would take a lot of memory and processing power to make it that personal. We already have it pretty personal as is with the amount of customization. If it was something for like the first few companies then yeah but each individual company gets some personalization for it? seems a little over the top. The armor itself is the accomplishment.

With all the different companies out there, the would take a lot to do…

I’m not really feeling the idea. Any “traitors” would be hounded for who-knows-how-long.

How about they actually make it look good .-.

> 2533274868062286;2:
> That would take a lot of memory and processing power to make it that personal. We already have it pretty personal as is with the amount of customization. If it was something for like the first few companies then yeah but each individual company gets some personalization for it? seems a little over the top. The armor itself is the accomplishment.

Considering that Halo used to show your personal emblem on your armor (back when emblems were fully custom), I don’t think it would be too difficult to get something as uniform as a text string on the armor. Think about how many different emblems there were back in Halo 4 and earlier titles.
As for each individual company getting it, well, think about how many companies actually will get Achilles. There are probably more inactive companies than active companies, and not even all active companies will realistically get Achilles. I don’t think it’s that over the top to implement, even if it may be over the top as a display.

I’m sort of against the idea, but not because I think it would be difficult to implement.

> 2533274817408735;6:
> > 2533274868062286;2:
> > That would take a lot of memory and processing power to make it that personal. We already have it pretty personal as is with the amount of customization. If it was something for like the first few companies then yeah but each individual company gets some personalization for it? seems a little over the top. The armor itself is the accomplishment.
>
> Considering that Halo used to show your personal emblem on your armor (back when emblems were fully custom), I don’t think it would be too difficult to get something as uniform as a text string on the armor. Think about how many different emblems there were back in Halo 4 and earlier titles.
> As for each individual company getting it, well, think about how many companies actually will get Achilles. There are probably more inactive companies than active companies, and not even all active companies will realistically get Achilles. I don’t think it’s that over the top to implement, even if it may be over the top as a display.
>
> I’m sort of against the idea, but not because I think it would be difficult to implement.

Nice, i would like more your emblem on the armor, and fully custom, not only colors, but background and how is it looks in the service tag and the display art.

I approve. Imagine “Adamant” being engraved on our helmet.

Heck I’d even be okay with your company emblem appearing somewhere on the armor. A little easier to implement than a text string.

Maybe a feature for H6?

its too much code in the helmet

> 2533274887841772;8:
> I approve. Imagine “Adamant” being engraved on our helmet.

Even better “Master Chief”. :slight_smile:

Would be cool, to be honest I thought this was going to be about making the helmet unlocked through req packs. PHEW

> 2535433113586217;11:
> > 2533274887841772;8:
> > I approve. Imagine “Adamant” being engraved on our helmet.
>
> Even better “Master Chief”. :slight_smile:

Nah, Adamant.

> 2535462450434439;5:
> How about they actually make it look good .-.

Lel roasted

> 2533274950960631;14:
> > 2535462450434439;5:
> > How about they actually make it look good .-.
>
> Lel roasted

Nice golden butter to compliment the flavor

> 2533274950960631;14:
> > 2535462450434439;5:
> > How about they actually make it look good .-.
>
> Lel roasted

Hey XLR8, how’s it going?

> 2535462450434439;5:
> How about they actually make it look good .-.

Mark IV needs to look good first. It looks like something straight out of 2001. Not something based off of 2001

> 2535464801356957;1:
> A cool idea for those that have/get Achilles Helmet is that the top little Mohawk there would be engrave the name of the Company the helmet was achieved from. As for the body, it should be on a the wrists, in case someone jumps companies
>
> What do you guys think?

Could be cool, but I doubt they’ll do it, I think the software would be a little complicated to include that unless they added custom paint to armours.

Definitely a cool idea, but as someone else mentioned, that would require a large amount of effort/storage I think. Still love the idea though.

> 2533274887841772;13:
> > 2535433113586217;11:
> > > 2533274887841772;8:
> > > I approve. Imagine “Adamant” being engraved on our helmet.
> >
> > Even better “Master Chief”. :slight_smile:
>
> Nah, Adamant.

I have no idea what “Adamant” is, everyone knows who “Master Chief” is.
(Not trying to start a fight, I’m just saying)