Achilles Helmet Before Infinite

Hello Spartans, we are looking for active players to help us achieve completion on the Achilles helmet before Halo infinite hits the shelves. No special requirements to get in other than being a active player in warzone and arena and to prioritize what is need to achieve completion. We are at 89 percent complete for the helmet and 2/3rds of what is left is over 50% completed on the final 5 of 5 and the remaining are rising daily. Check out our company Flamingos and message me on of interested.

Good morning,

I am a active player with with the same goals as your company. I’m a high diamond, onyx level player and i also play warzone daily. i would love to bring my skill set to the table and help the company reach its goal.

best regard
lilld13

Hi Spartan and that’s awesome! I will talk to my leadership and get you on the team. If you could please message the leadership of Flamingos and request to join and I will let them know you will be messaging them. See you on the team soon lilld13

Let me know when you have messaged them and I will get them to keep checking waypoint for
you.

Never mind I see your on the team! Welcome aboard!

ive ben wanting the helmet for a long time and would like to join your company in the grind

my company hasten ben active since reach came out on MCC and so Im looking for a new campany to join

<p></p> Send an invite, ill help as best i can

> 2533274974289687;8:
> <p></p> Send an invite, ill help as best i can

but your not even in a spartan company ?

> 2533274800959244;1:
> Hello Spartans, we are looking for active players to help us achieve completion on the Achilles helmet before Halo infinite hits the shelves. No special requirements to get in other than being a active player in warzone and arena and to prioritize what is need to achieve completion. We are at 89 percent complete for the helmet and 2/3rds of what is left is over 50% completed on the final 5 of 5 and the remaining are rising daily. Check out our company Flamingos and message me on of interested.

> 2533274974289687;8:
> <p></p> Send an invite, ill help as best i can

do you know the ledder

> 2535406772680337;7:
> my company hasten ben active since reach came out on MCC and so Im looking for a new campany to join

Your more than welcome spartan. We are doing what we can and need more teammates.

the spartan company im in currently is ok with me being on Friday Saturday and Sunday is that something you can accept

I would be interested in helping but I don’t got Xbox fold at the moment I do have a couple of membership cards but I can’t use them due to an overdue payment I can have the payment payed off ether tomorrow or the day after.

I sent a request yo join your company