Achilles Armour

This is probably a dumb question but how do you obtain the Achilles armour?

You need to be in a Spartan company and while in the Spartan company you need to be there when the company completes all Level 3 Kill Commendations for the Armor and all Level 5 Kill Commendations for the helmet.

I say this because you can’t just join a Spartan company that has completed the commendations already and expect to get the armor and helmet. You need to find a company who has yet to complete those commendations to ensure you get the req pack containing those items.

Good luck though, it’s a long grind if you aren’t part of a dedicated farming clan.

> 2678703528371785;2:
> You need to be in a Spartan company and while in the Spartan company you need to be there when the company completes all Level 3 Kill Commendations for the Armor and all Level 5 Kill Commendations for the helmet.
>
> I say this because you can’t just join a Spartan company that has completed the commendations already and expect to get the armor and helmet. You need to find a company who has yet to complete those commendations to ensure you get the req pack containing those items.
>
> Good luck though, it’s a long grind if you aren’t part of a dedicated farming clan.

Hmmm I don’t know our company doesn’t farm and we are about 300 first strikes away from the armor and its only been about 4 months since it was released so its pretty quick actually as long as you are active

> 2678703528371785;2:
> You need to be in a Spartan company and while in the Spartan company you need to be there when the company completes all Level 3 Kill Commendations for the Armor and all Level 5 Kill Commendations for the helmet.
>
> I say this because you can’t just join a Spartan company that has completed the commendations already and expect to get the armor and helmet. You need to find a company who has yet to complete those commendations to ensure you get the req pack containing those items.
>
> Good luck though, it’s a long grind if you aren’t part of a dedicated farming clan.

jeeezzzz that’s a lot of work to put on.

all i care is Sarah Palmer armor, thanks to CommanderPalmer for telling me how to get it.

> 2678703528371785;2:
>
>

One of the worst achievement / requirements ever.

> 2533274808316762;5:
> > 2678703528371785;2:
> > You need to be in a Spartan company and while in the Spartan company you need to be there when the company completes all Level 3 Kill Commendations for the Armor and all Level 5 Kill Commendations for the helmet.
> >
> > I say this because you can’t just join a Spartan company that has completed the commendations already and expect to get the armor and helmet. You need to find a company who has yet to complete those commendations to ensure you get the req pack containing those items.
> >
> > Good luck though, it’s a long grind if you aren’t part of a dedicated farming clan.
>
>
> One of the worst achievement / requirements ever.

I’d rather have a long road to something than have it handed to me or something I could get within a month, the thrill isn’t getting the treasure in the end its about the journey to it and the longer the journey the more fun you have and the sweeter the treasure is at the end.

> 2535405450804460;3:
> > 2678703528371785;2:
> > You need to be in a Spartan company and while in the Spartan company you need to be there when the company completes all Level 3 Kill Commendations for the Armor and all Level 5 Kill Commendations for the helmet.
> >
> > I say this because you can’t just join a Spartan company that has completed the commendations already and expect to get the armor and helmet. You need to find a company who has yet to complete those commendations to ensure you get the req pack containing those items.
> >
> > Good luck though, it’s a long grind if you aren’t part of a dedicated farming clan.
>
>
> Hmmm I don’t know our company doesn’t farm and we are about 300 first strikes away from the armor and its only been about 4 months since it was released so its pretty quick actually as long as you are active

The helmet is much, much, much further off. Don’t forget that each Commendation level requires more and more stats to complete, so the further you progress, the longer each level takes to complete. Don’t think that because you got the armor quickly that the helmet will soon follow.

> 2533274809541057;7:
> > 2535405450804460;3:
> > > 2678703528371785;2:
> > > You need to be in a Spartan company and while in the Spartan company you need to be there when the company completes all Level 3 Kill Commendations for the Armor and all Level 5 Kill Commendations for the helmet.
> > >
> > > I say this because you can’t just join a Spartan company that has completed the commendations already and expect to get the armor and helmet. You need to find a company who has yet to complete those commendations to ensure you get the req pack containing those items.
> > >
> > > Good luck though, it’s a long grind if you aren’t part of a dedicated farming clan.
> >
> >
> > Hmmm I don’t know our company doesn’t farm and we are about 300 first strikes away from the armor and its only been about 4 months since it was released so its pretty quick actually as long as you are active
>
>
> The helmet is much, much, much further off. Don’t forget that each Commendation level requires more and more stats to complete, so the further you progress, the longer each level takes to complete. Don’t think that because you got the armor quickly that the helmet will soon follow.

True but we actually are almost at level 5 for a few and one is almost done at 5 already I wasn’t think it would have simply taken double the time to get it heck I predicted that we would get the full set in 1 year of its release but honestly given the amount of stuff in halo 5 and the time to get to halo 6 I can say 1 year for an armor is pretty reasonable

> 2535405450804460;3:
> > 2678703528371785;2:
> >
> >
>
>
> Hmmm I don’t know our company doesn’t farm and we are about 300 first strikes away from the armor and its only been about 4 months since it was released so its pretty quick actually as long as you are active

Agreed, I personally (and I’d imagine my company since I haven’t seen anyone do it nor heard any rumblings) haven’t ever farmed anyone (only time I had a chance to I was that guy who took a ghost ultra straight to the core and poof game over) and we’ve already got the armor and are working on the helmet. Granted our leaders are the most organized I’ve ever seen so it’s easy to know what we need to do, but it is possible to get it without farming. Now the companies that got the helmet a month or more ago already, that’s a different story. Easy way to tell is if they have the No Hard Feelings commendation completely done before most of the other comms are done with level 4. Chances are they took some time to kill some spartans.

> 2535405450804460;8:
> > 2533274809541057;7:
> > > 2535405450804460;3:
> > > > 2678703528371785;2:
> > > > You need to be in a Spartan company and while in the Spartan company you need to be there when the company completes all Level 3 Kill Commendations for the Armor and all Level 5 Kill Commendations for the helmet.
> > > >
> > > > I say this because you can’t just join a Spartan company that has completed the commendations already and expect to get the armor and helmet. You need to find a company who has yet to complete those commendations to ensure you get the req pack containing those items.
> > > >
> > > > Good luck though, it’s a long grind if you aren’t part of a dedicated farming clan.
> > >
> > >
> > > Hmmm I don’t know our company doesn’t farm and we are about 300 first strikes away from the armor and its only been about 4 months since it was released so its pretty quick actually as long as you are active
> >
> >
> > The helmet is much, much, much further off. Don’t forget that each Commendation level requires more and more stats to complete, so the further you progress, the longer each level takes to complete. Don’t think that because you got the armor quickly that the helmet will soon follow.
>
>
> True but we actually are almost at level 5 for a few and one is almost done at 5 already I wasn’t think it would have simply taken double the time to get it heck I predicted that we would get the full set in 1 year of its release but honestly given the amount of stuff in halo 5 and the time to get to halo 6 I can say 1 year for an armor is pretty reasonable

Look at your No Hard Feelings comm though…almost done with level 4 and don’t even have the armor yet. That’s a tad fishy some might say.

Don’t do it believe me it takes way to long the commendations for the helmet are pretty outrageous

I don’t mind having to grind for an armour set, but I’d like to be able to do it on my own, as most of the people in my spartan company no longer play.

it is very long for the achilles armor :confused:

> 2678703528371785;2:
>
>

We barely farmed we just got the body

> 2533274831612446;10:
> > 2535405450804460;8:
> > > 2533274809541057;7:
> > > > 2535405450804460;3:
> > > > > 2678703528371785;2:
> > > > > You need to be in a Spartan company and while in the Spartan company you need to be there when the company completes all Level 3 Kill Commendations for the Armor and all Level 5 Kill Commendations for the helmet.
> > > > >
> > > > > I say this because you can’t just join a Spartan company that has completed the commendations already and expect to get the armor and helmet. You need to find a company who has yet to complete those commendations to ensure you get the req pack containing those items.
> > > > >
> > > > > Good luck though, it’s a long grind if you aren’t part of a dedicated farming clan.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Hmmm I don’t know our company doesn’t farm and we are about 300 first strikes away from the armor and its only been about 4 months since it was released so its pretty quick actually as long as you are active
> > >
> > >
> > > The helmet is much, much, much further off. Don’t forget that each Commendation level requires more and more stats to complete, so the further you progress, the longer each level takes to complete. Don’t think that because you got the armor quickly that the helmet will soon follow.
> >
> >
> > True but we actually are almost at level 5 for a few and one is almost done at 5 already I wasn’t think it would have simply taken double the time to get it heck I predicted that we would get the full set in 1 year of its release but honestly given the amount of stuff in halo 5 and the time to get to halo 6 I can say 1 year for an armor is pretty reasonable
>
>
> Look at your No Hard Feelings comm though…almost done with level 4 and don’t even have the armor yet. That’s a tad fishy some might say.

Fishy? My company has that status, but are very far from being farmers. This can happen in general I think. Killing enemy Spartans is a given, but “Lucky”, or “Look Ma No Pin” less so.

> 2678703528371785;2:
> …completes all Level 3 Kill Commendations for the Armor and all Level 5 Kill Commendations for the helmet.

I did not know that. At first, I thought we could only obtain Achilles once we mastered every commendation for the Spartan Company (which is a little absurd and insane).

Thanks for clearing that up for the OP and me though!

> 2535405450804460;6:
> > 2533274808316762;5:
> > > 2678703528371785;2:
> > > You need to be in a Spartan company and while in the Spartan company you need to be there when the company completes all Level 3 Kill Commendations for the Armor and all Level 5 Kill Commendations for the helmet.
> > >
> > > I say this because you can’t just join a Spartan company that has completed the commendations already and expect to get the armor and helmet. You need to find a company who has yet to complete those commendations to ensure you get the req pack containing those items.
> > >
> > > Good luck though, it’s a long grind if you aren’t part of a dedicated farming clan.
> >
> >
> > One of the worst achievement / requirements ever.
>
>
> I’d rather have a long road to something than have it handed to me or something I could get within a month, the thrill isn’t getting the treasure in the end its about the journey to it and the longer the journey the more fun you have and the sweeter the treasure is at the end.

Agree 100% Once my company unlocks achilles, I’ll rarely take it off.

> 2533274918730448;17:
> > 2535405450804460;6:
> > > 2533274808316762;5:
> > > > 2678703528371785;2:
> > > > You need to be in a Spartan company and while in the Spartan company you need to be there when the company completes all Level 3 Kill Commendations for the Armor and all Level 5 Kill Commendations for the helmet.
> > > >
> > > > I say this because you can’t just join a Spartan company that has completed the commendations already and expect to get the armor and helmet. You need to find a company who has yet to complete those commendations to ensure you get the req pack containing those items.
> > > >
> > > > Good luck though, it’s a long grind if you aren’t part of a dedicated farming clan.
> > >
> > >
> > > One of the worst achievement / requirements ever.
> >
> >
> > I’d rather have a long road to something than have it handed to me or something I could get within a month, the thrill isn’t getting the treasure in the end its about the journey to it and the longer the journey the more fun you have and the sweeter the treasure is at the end.
>
>
> Agree 100% Once my company unlocks achilles, I’ll rarely take it off.

When I got it I didn’t put it on, and I still haven’t… I think it’s really ugly.

> 2533274837720524;18:
> > 2533274918730448;17:
> > > 2535405450804460;6:
> > > > 2533274808316762;5:
> > > > > 2678703528371785;2:
> > > > > You need to be in a Spartan company and while in the Spartan company you need to be there when the company completes all Level 3 Kill Commendations for the Armor and all Level 5 Kill Commendations for the helmet.
> > > > >
> > > > > I say this because you can’t just join a Spartan company that has completed the commendations already and expect to get the armor and helmet. You need to find a company who has yet to complete those commendations to ensure you get the req pack containing those items.
> > > > >
> > > > > Good luck though, it’s a long grind if you aren’t part of a dedicated farming clan.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > One of the worst achievement / requirements ever.
> > >
> > >
> > > I’d rather have a long road to something than have it handed to me or something I could get within a month, the thrill isn’t getting the treasure in the end its about the journey to it and the longer the journey the more fun you have and the sweeter the treasure is at the end.
> >
> >
> > Agree 100% Once my company unlocks achilles, I’ll rarely take it off.
>
>
> When I got it I didn’t put it on, and I still haven’t… I think it’s really ugly.

I like the way it looks but meh. Different opinions.

> 2535405450804460;3:
> > 2678703528371785;2:
> >
> >
>
>

Welcome to the club, the last few clans who won’t ruin HALO multiplayer for Achilles. It does come quick and it feels a lot more special when you know you got it with individual skill instead of faking your KD by kill farming :slight_smile: