Achilles Armour and Helm

Looking for a active company to join to help with commendations towards unlocking both pieces of the achilles armour set, im a fairly active player , play alot of warzone and arena and ranked slayer/swat. Au player but any region is alright, cheers people.

I don’t think the few spartan companies that are actually dedicated anymore would want someone new to the game, they usually only take vets

Not new to the game been playing halo since CE only discovered waypoint recently i only used to use bungie.net.

Join my company, Spartan Dads Osiris. You don’t have to be a dad. A few of us are still active and we’re close to the helmet. I doubt you’ll find a company full of active players these days.

> 2533274862612938;1:
> Looking for a active company to join to help with commendations towards unlocking both pieces of the achilles armour set, im a fairly active player , play a lot of warzone and arena and ranked slayer/swat. Au player but any region is alright, cheers people.

I’m the lieutenant of Legendary Achilles 7 and we are currently accepting applicants. We got the armor in 3 months and are currently working on the helmet which we should get in 3 more months. All we require is that you have any rank in arena, play 300 hours per week, and play warzone and arena game types.

Check out the recruiting section of waypoint. You may find a company that suits you or just browse through the companies on way point.

Our company is active and has plenty of open spot cause of the amount of people who got removed for being inactive. We are 96% to the Achilles helmet we have 5 commendation left to complete. here’s the company link: L i m i t l e s s

Cheers everyone , appreciate the feedback. :slight_smile: