Achilles Armor

Is anyone willing to accept me into their company. Am trying to earn the Achilles armor so I don’t look like a total noob. I am alot better than my stats say and I have been playing for 8 years.

> 2535426917516306;1:
> Is anyone willing to accept me into their company. Am trying to earn the Achilles armor so I don’t look like a total noob. I am alot better than my stats say and I have been playing for 8 years.

Not having Achilles doesn’t make you look like a noob. There are lots of players who don’t have it, this doesn’t make them noobs. Don’t be that guy.

you do not need Achilles to stop looking like a noob just play and win mate :slight_smile:

Go to this page and use some text filters like “Achilles.” You should be able to find a suitable company. Many of them are quite close to getting one piece or another. Mention why the company should add you in your message to the company leadership. Lastly, not having or using Achilles does not make you a noob, but going 1-20 in BTB does. As long as you don’t fall in the latter category, you are just fine :slight_smile:

Try sending a request to the company I’m in, we’re making some good progress towards Achilles.

> 2533274975565198;5:
> Try sending a request to the company I’m in, we’re making some good progress towards Achilles.

Just joined, looks like most people are active. OP, I’d recommend joining if you haven’t already found a company.