Achilles armor

My clan has done all challenges To level 3 or higher and jet still i have not got the achilles armor what can i do and same thing happened In the other clan i we had done all challenges 5/5 and nobody didnt get the helmet

As of the time of this comment, you need 12 more hijacks/skyjacks. That should get you all your armor. You need to complete level 3 for all kill commendations which can be thought of as “get to level 4.” Best of luck on the rest of the journey :slight_smile:

> 2535430698742012;1:
> My clan has done all challenges To level 3 or higher and jet still i have not got the achilles armor what can i do and same thing happened In the other clan i we had done all challenges 5/5 and nobody didnt get the helmet

Looks like you and your company need some more skyjacks

This is a common misconception I see from people who join my company. For the armor you need to complete 3/5 levels for all Kill commendations, meaning they need to show that you are on 4/5. For the helmet you need to complete 5/5 levels for them all, which means merely getting to 5/5 doesn’t count.

I had to create an Achilles FAQ on my company forums to explain this and other misconceptions about how the armor is achieved.