Achilles Armor do i need to say anything else

I’m looking for people who really want the Achilles Armor and are willing to help out with the kill commendations since there are so manny commendations that need to be grinded for completion. (The Spartan clan) is the name of my Spartan Company and all be excepting all the help i can get

This thread needs to be moved to “Recruiting”.

In a game full of carrots on a stick, Achilles is the ultimate carrot on a stick. It’s average looking at best, borderline ugly. People only want it because they can’t have it. Save yourself the grief and just play the game you enjoy. Cheers.

> 2560752109561871;3:
> In a game full of carrots on a stick, Achilles is the ultimate carrot on a stick. It’s average looking at best, borderline ugly. People only want it because they can’t have it. Save yourself the grief and just play the game you enjoy. Cheers.

honestly i like the idea, its forced people who want it into bigger clans, and hopefully people can make better teams to play with. A lot of loan wolves on the battlefield is no fun. Playing with people your talking with makes the game. I wish they had lobbies before the match. I miss checking out every ones armor and stances before the match. Also i miss being able to mute people who are just screaming.

> 2533274874103116;4:
> > 2560752109561871;3:
> > In a game full of carrots on a stick, Achilles is the ultimate carrot on a stick. It’s average looking at best, borderline ugly. People only want it because they can’t have it. Save yourself the grief and just play the game you enjoy. Cheers.
>
>
> honestly i like the idea, its forced people who want it into bigger clans, and hopefully people can make better teams to play with. A lot of loan wolves on the battlefield is no fun. Playing with people your talking with makes the game. I wish they had lobbies before the match. I miss checking out every ones armor and stances before the match. Also i miss being able to mute people who are just screaming.

I don’t disagree that playing with a group is better. I usually play alone. However, I believe that if 343 wanted to make Spartan Companies relevant, they needed to be in the UI of the actual game and not just on Waypoint.

> 2560752109561871;5:
> > 2533274874103116;4:
> > > 2560752109561871;3:
> > > In a game full of carrots on a stick, Achilles is the ultimate carrot on a stick. It’s average looking at best, borderline ugly. People only want it because they can’t have it. Save yourself the grief and just play the game you enjoy. Cheers.
> >
> >
> > honestly i like the idea, its forced people who want it into bigger clans, and hopefully people can make better teams to play with. A lot of loan wolves on the battlefield is no fun. Playing with people your talking with makes the game. I wish they had lobbies before the match. I miss checking out every ones armor and stances before the match. Also i miss being able to mute people who are just screaming.
>
>
> I don’t disagree that playing with a group is better. I usually play alone. However, I believe that if 343 wanted to make Spartan Companies relevant, they needed to be in the UI of the actual game and not just on Waypoint.

True i 100% agree, this is the same as Destiny. They do need to incorporate it into the game.

> 2533274874103116;4:
> > 2560752109561871;3:
> > In a game full of carrots on a stick, Achilles is the ultimate carrot on a stick. It’s average looking at best, borderline ugly. People only want it because they can’t have it. Save yourself the grief and just play the game you enjoy. Cheers.
>
>
> honestly i like the idea, its forced people who want it into bigger clans, and hopefully people can make better teams to play with. A lot of loan wolves on the battlefield is no fun. Playing with people your talking with makes the game. I wish they had lobbies before the match. I miss checking out every ones armor and stances before the match. Also i miss being able to mute people who are just screaming.

i miss those days too this is one of the main reasons i posted this form

> 2533274859103405;2:
> This thread needs to be moved to “Recruiting”.

thanks didn’t see that area of the forms

ill help where i sign up

> 2533274867428815;9:
> ill help where i sign up

just check your waypoint inbox on your profile

> 2533274889263975;10:
> > 2533274867428815;9:
> > ill help where i sign up
>
>
> just check your waypoint inbox on your profile

I sent a invite

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

anymore want to join

any one else want to join

Sign me up please

anymore I’m always recurring

checking if anymore want to join

anymore want to join