achievments anniversary

what happend with anniversary FFA because i can’t find it anywhere. how do i get now the achievment’s stick it ti the man and license to kill

All the DLC maps can be found in other playlists, a list of which can be found below.

https://halo.xbox.com/en-US/games/HaloReach/Playlists

If you are playing off the Anniversary disc, you can no longer get those achievements without the purchase of Halo: Reach, they were never meant for players on the Anniversary disc, only for those who bought the Reach DLC.

i bought halo reach and halo aneverssary but first you got a special playlist where there was ffa aneversiary, big team battle annevarsery but those options are disapeard from the playlist so where can i find those options now

> i bought halo reach and halo aneverssary but first you got a special playlist where there was ffa aneversiary, big team battle annevarsery but those options are disapeard from the playlist so where can i find those options now

https://halo.xbox.com/en-US/games/HaloReach/Playlists

Any playlists which have the following maps:

Damnation/Penance
Prisoner/Solitary
Battle Canyon/Beaver Creek
Timberland/Ridgeline
Headlong/Breakneck
Hang 'Em High/High Noon

is the ones you can get those achievements in.

For the license to kill achievement, you will want to try and get Timberland/Ridgeline & Headlong/Breakneck.

For the Stick it to the man achievement, you’ll want to try out Damnation/Penance, Battle Canyon/Beaver Creek & Hang 'Em High/High Noon.

Anniversary FFA & Big Team Battle were removed in the August Playlist Consolidation.

> what happend with anniversary FFA because i can’t find it anywhere. how do i get now the achievment’s stick it ti the man and license to kill

And you won’t find them anywhere.

Technically you can still get “License to Kill” in Anniversary Classic. Just vote for Anniversary Team Snipers on Headlong and you’ll have a Mongoose to use for splattering enemies.

this is a answer where i was looking for thanks

(ps little moa maby you need do read beter. because you give answers like a robot)

> this is a answer where i was looking for thanks
>
>
> (ps little moa maby you need do read beter. because you give answers like a robot)

Answers like a robot eh?

ill just type like dis from now on and mak it ner impossile to red.

I missed this before but you can also get Stick it to the Man in Anniversary Classic. Just vote for a CTF (either one flag or 2 flag) gametype. You couldn’t get these achievements in Anniversary FFA anyways.

oke thanks for helping me

Answers like a robot eh?

ill just type like dis from now on and mak it ner impossile to red.

no i mean dat you not really look to the question and that some of your answer just comming of a site because SlashingArbiter gice real answer where i can get those achievemts you only say o witch map