Achieving The Mongoose Destroyer Comendation?

How many times have you blown up a mongoose with someone in it?

Couple of time maybe?..Or not at all?

It’s not like people use the damn thing willingly, unless they are organised for CTF but that’s different.

Is it me or when I shoot a mongoose enough to kill an enemy;
it just dismounts his corpse leaving the Mongoose slighty smoking.

How the Halo does anyone complete that commendation?!?..

We need Rocket race with moongooses and Spartan lasers and ofc Rocket launchers

that would be coool

> How many times have you blown up a mongoose with someone in it?
>
> Couple of time maybe?..Or not at all?
>
> It’s not like people use the damn thing willingly, unless they are organised for CTF but that’s different.
>
> <mark>Is it me or when I shoot a mongoose enough to kill an enemy;</mark>
> <mark>it just dismounts his corpse leaving the Mongoose slighty smoking.</mark>
>
> How the Halo does anyone complete that commendation?!?..

Happens to me all the time. I have only successfully destroyed 1 Mongoose.
Half the trouble with trying to destroy them is that very few people use it.

I just got to adept last night. Ragnorok>Mantis>Mongoose explodes.

If you can get a fully charged rocket blast on an incoming mongoose driver it blows up everything.

Do you think it would be possible to get one in Spartan Ops and have an Elite hijack you? Or would he just kill you?

I swear the mongoose is the strongest vehicle in the game. Too many times I’ve hit it with rockets/grenades and don’t blow it up - only killl the driver. I mean, it’s a tiny quad bike! One stick should be enough to destroy it but no.

The mongoose destroyer is this games grounded commendation.

When I’m at SR-130, I’m gonna start a Mongoose Destruction Charity in BTB. I’ll get a few kills then run around like a maniac in all the the Mongeese I find, so if you see me in BTB and I’m SR-130, and the Mongoose will be on fire, go ahead and blow me up!

> When I’m at SR-1330, I’m gonna start a Mongoose Destruction Charity in BTB. I’ll get a few kills then run around like a maniac in all the the Mongeese I find, so if you see me in BTB and I’m SR-130, and the Mongoose will be on fire, go ahead and blow me up!

Aww, you’re so sweet! If only more people were like you in this game, it would be… looks at rank needed Waaaaiiitttt a minute…

I rarely ever even see anyone on a mongoose anymore. Despite the fact that cruising around on one has been a horrible idea (with the exception of coordinated flag runs) since Halo 3, I still used to always see people do it and get plenty of mongooslotions in past games. Not so in Halo 4.

I haven’t really noticed but my laser seems to eff that mongoose and his passengers right up.

> It’s not like people use the damn thing willingly.

You’d be surprised at how many noobs are attracted to the Mongoose.

Somehow ive blown up 7 of the things. My lucky -Yoinking!- number

we need some rocketrace/action sack

I am on the 2nd or 3rd Tier of them, but I have given up on CTF since seeing what happens with Ordinance Drops.

Mongoose Destroyer is impossible. Vehicle combat is dead and people know its a bad idea to use a regular Hog, so who the hell in their bright mind would use a Mongoose. Not to mention that its hard to destroy the vehicle itself without killing the players first

I haven’t even scored a single Mongoose kill…

> > When I’m at SR-1330, I’m gonna start a Mongoose Destruction Charity in BTB. I’ll get a few kills then run around like a maniac in all the the Mongeese I find, so if you see me in BTB and I’m SR-130, and the Mongoose will be on fire, go ahead and blow me up!
>
> Aww, you’re so sweet! If only more people were like you in this game, it would be… looks at rank needed Waaaaiiitttt a minute…

Oopsy-daisy! Rank related typo! >_>

People probably don’t use them because:

a) They’re just gonna die 5 second later.

b) People seem to be more attracted to vehicles with heavier firepower.

Last night I saw a Mongoose survive an Incineration Cannon that was a direct hit and flipped it then it got lasered 1 second after and to survive that and then I hit it with a Bansee bomb to get the double kill and finally finish it off.

It was funny becasue someone called out they have a Mongoose and I made a sarcastic remark about how we are now all screwed. The Goose proved to be stronger than we thought.

As for the commendation 343 are on crack.

I swear I stick a warthog once…triple -double kill whole thing goes boom.

I stick a mongoose when I see one 1 outta every 5 games it flips around minor damage driver hops off … Wtf

Always go for the laser, figure out where it is and get it first because this is the best way. Or if you get a mantis you can stomp it and that is an instant kill. Those are my two suggestions.