Achievements

I completed the Halo Reach campaign under 3 hours on legendary and I didn’t get the achievement.

Had a look and your times are all recorded and under 3 hours total. Try doing the prologue, epilogue, and Lone Wolf solo on Legendary and see if that unlocks the achievement.

I completed the Halo 2 campaign under 3 hours and didn’t get my achievement what do I do?

> 2535466623571090;3:
> I completed the Halo 2 campaign under 3 hours and didn’t get my achievement what do I do?

Halo 2 is slightly different in that you may have to complete the entire campaign solo on Legendary as well. Your times don’t matter for the solo run as long as you complete each mission.

Before doing that though, try completing the first and last cutscenes solo on Legendary and see if that unlocks the achievement.

> 2533274824050480;4:
> > 2535466623571090;3:
> > I completed the Halo 2 campaign under 3 hours and didn’t get my achievement what do I do?
>
> Halo 2 is slightly different in that you may have to complete the entire campaign solo on Legendary as well. Your times don’t matter for the solo run as long as you complete each mission.
>
> Before doing that though, try completing the first and last cutscenes solo on Legendary and see if that unlocks the achievement.

Can I use the scarab skull for solo?

> 2535466623571090;5:
> > 2533274824050480;4:
> > > 2535466623571090;3:
> > > I completed the Halo 2 campaign under 3 hours and didn’t get my achievement what do I do?
> >
> > Halo 2 is slightly different in that you may have to complete the entire campaign solo on Legendary as well. Your times don’t matter for the solo run as long as you complete each mission.
> >
> > Before doing that though, try completing the first and last cutscenes solo on Legendary and see if that unlocks the achievement.
>
> Can I use the scarab skull for solo?

I’m not sure. Typically, the Scarab skull negates all time and score achievements. But, you can still use it for miscellaneous achievements. Since you don’t really need to bother with your time or score, you just need the completion to count. However, I’m not sure if the game counts a level as complete with the skull turned on.

I compels the Halo CE campaign under 3 hours and didn’t get my achievement. What do I do?

I completed halo 3 odst laso and it said I completed the campaign 9/10 but I did every mission. What do I do?