Achievements

Since Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary has been announced, I thought it’d be fun to see what the community thinks what the achievements will be called and how many GS they’ll be worth.

So, what do you think the achievements in Halo: CEA will be?

I’ll do the Campaign ones…

Enjoy The Ride? - Complete “The Pilliar of Autumn” on Normal difficulty or harder. (10G)
A Whole New World - Complete “Halo” on Normal difficulty or harder. (10G)
Its True Purpose - Complete “Truth and Reconciliation” on Normal difficulty or harder. (10G)
Storming The Beach - Complete “The Silent Cartographer” on Normal difficulty or harder. (10G)
Snow Trek - Complete “Assault on the Control Room” on Normal difficulty or harder. (10G)
A New Ally, A New Enemy - Complete “343 Guilty Spark” on Normal difficulty or harder. (10G)
The Index - Complete “The Library” on Normal difficulty or harder. (10G)
Postponing The Inevitable - Complete “Two Betrayals” on Normal difficulty or harder. (10G)
The Captain… - Complete “Keyes” on Normal difficulty or harder. (10G)
All Alone - Complete “The Maw” on Normal difficulty or harder. (10G)

It’s Finished - Complete the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Campaign on Normal difficulty. (125G)
An Entire Covenant Armada - Complete the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Campaign on Heroic difficulty. (125G)
Dust And Echoes - Complete the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Campaign on Legendary difficulty. (125G)
We’re Just Getting Started - Complete the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Campaign on Legendary difficulty - Alone. (125G)

Similar to the last one you said, I would like one for beating the game on Legendary, alone, without using the Magnum.

Speed Run achievements

Get Off This Ship - Complete “The Pillar of Autumn” in ten minutes or less. (10G)
No Need For Sight Seeing - Complete “Halo” in twenty minutes or less. (10G)
Who Cares About Ships? - Complete “Truth and Reconciliation” in twenty minutes or less. (10G)

• Complete “The Silent Cartographer” in twenty minutes or less. (10G)
    Snow Can’t Slow Me - Complete “Assault on the Control Room” in twenty minutes or less. (10G)
  • Complete “343 Guilty Spark” in twenty minutes or less. (10G)
  • Complete “The Library” in twenty minutes or less. (10G)
  • Complete “Two Betrayals” in twenty minutes or less. (10G)
  • Complete “Keyes” in twenty minutes or less. (10G)
    Stunt Driver - Complete “The Maw” in twenty minutes or less. (10G)

Will get the rest of the names in soon!

I Don’t keep it loaded… (25G)
Complete The Pillar of Autumn on heroic or harder with atleast one spare clip in the Pistol

Games do not need to have an achievements for finishing campaign missions, it just makes it so less good achievements can get put in.

Rampancy: In the PoA, kill Captain Keyes and survive the fight with the marines for 30 minutes on Legendary.
Frog Blast the Vent Core!: Destroy the Reactors on the Maw in less than 15 minutes on Heroic.
Tower to Tower: On Halo, launch yourself from one tower to the next.
Bip Bap Bam!: Get 300 headshots in the Campaign.
Virtual Pizza Party: Beat the Campaign in Co-Op.
Hamlet, with guns: Find all in-game skulls.