Achievements

Does anyone know if Waypoint will be updated with the new achievements for Anniversary before launch date? I’m itching to find out what I’m going to have to do.

Sorry, I don’t think they have said yet.

I’m sure they’ll leaked somewhere else(like most games) before it hits Waypoint

I created these so they’re not real. But I think they work…

10G - No Thanks to Your Driving…
Beat the Pillar of Autumn on Normal, Heroic or Legendary

10G - Not a Natural Formation
Beat Halo on Normal, Heroic or Legendary

10G - Ain’t Payin’ Us By the Hour
Beat Truth and Reconciliation on Normal, Heroic or Legendary

10G - You Know Our Motto…
Beat The Silent Cartography on Normal, Heroic or Legendary

10G - This Ring Isn’t a Cudgel…
Beat Assault on the Control Room on Normal, Heroic or Legendary

10G - You Always Got a Bad Feeling About Something…
Beat 343 Guilty Spark on Normal, Heroic or Legendary

10G - They Would Consume All
Beat The Library on Normal, Heroic or Legendary

10G - I Shall Purge You at Once!
Beat Two Betrayals on Normal, Heroic or Legendary

10G - No Human Life-signs Detected…
Beat Keyes on Normal, Heroic or Legendary

10G - You Did That On Purpose
Beat The Maw on Normal, Heroic or Legendary

25G - Punch It!
Completed the Campaign on Normal difficulty

50G - It’s Finished
Completed the Campaign on Heroic difficulty

125G - We’re Just Getting Started
Completed the Campaign on Legendary difficulty

150G - This is it, Baby. Hold Me
Completed every mission in Halo: CEA alone, on Legendary

You forgot finding the Thirsty Grunt, and the REX blood sign, and the lone marine in 343 Guilty Spark. There should be achievements for that, like finding the HEV Plate on Half Life 2.

Now, does anyone know if it’s obligatory that the games have maximum 50 Achievements? because it would be cool if there could be more than 50 initial achievements (Not the ones from DLC)

When you first started to play Reach and you read the achievement, " If They Came to Hear Me Beg " Perform an Assasination…to survive…been fatal you had no idea what they meant until you could go to that map and see what you were up against. So it would’nt do you any good to know this far in advance what they are…

I like em. :slight_smile: Last one was kind of funny to.

I just hope that one is called “Private Dustin Echoes”. Don’t care what it’s for, just hope one achievement carries this title.

> I just hope that one is called “Private Dustin Echoes”. Don’t care what it’s for, just hope one achievement carries this title.

haha, why would that be?

> > I just hope that one is called “Private Dustin Echoes”. Don’t care what it’s for, just hope one achievement carries this title.
>
> haha, why would that be?

It’s an old joke about one of Cortana’s lines at the end of the game.

John-11: “Did anyone else make it?”
Cortana: “Scanning.” (pause) “Just…dust and echoes”
Marty: “So go get him!”

Aside from the obvious mission complete and difficulty cheevos, I’d like to see some like, kill three enemies with one supercombine explosion, remove the limbs from each combat form in a level, kill a sword-wielding elite with melee, splatter an enemy with a shade gun, etc.

I remember one thing in Halo CE that I loved doing, and that should be an achievement,

30 G: I always wanted to die in my sleep…

Assassinate an entire room without being detected on Legendary

> When you first started to play Reach and you read the achievement, " If They Came to Hear Me Beg " Perform an Assasination…to survive…been fatal you had no idea what they meant until you could go to that map and see what you were up against. So it would’nt do you any good to know this far in advance what they are…

We already have played the campaign before aka halo ce.

> You forgot finding the Thirsty Grunt, and the REX blood sign, and the lone marine in 343 Guilty Spark. There should be achievements for that, like finding the HEV Plate on Half Life 2.
>
> Now, does anyone know if it’s obligatory that the games have maximum 50 Achievements? because it would be cool if there could be more than 50 initial achievements (Not the ones from DLC)

No, it doesn’t seem to be the case that 50 is the maximum since The Orange Box had 99 achievements at launch. I know it’s technically multiple games, but it counts as one in the “recent games” section and they’re all listed together.

Another achievement should be

Thanks for the ride buddy - 10 G

Grab a Banshee during the If I had a Super Weapon checkpoint in Assault on the Control Room off of the stone bridge

10G “When hogs fly!”
Launch a warthog XXX ft into the air on the silent cartographer while riding in it.

> This is it, Baby. Hold Me
> Completed every mission in Halo: CEA alone, on Legendary

Brilliant

20 G: The Quiet Explorer

Kill the Gold Elite before the “It’s quiet” checkpoint on The Silent Cartographer

5 G - Calibration error

Go the wrong way on The Silent Cartographer