Achievements

I think that they need to ad more achievements to Halo:Reach because me personally i have finished a game single handedly in matchmaking because the rest of my team left and i think that there should be an achievement if you can be alone in a good portion of the game against four people any other achievements that you guys think should be added

Grammar and spelling please.

> Grammar and spelling please.

Look out, I was banned for saying something like that!

> I think that they need to ad more achievements to Halo:Reach because me personally i have finished a game single handedly in matchmaking because the rest of my team left and i think that there should be an achievement if you can be alone in a good portion of the game against four people any other achievements that you guys think should be added

Another achievement to boost for? Honestly most people would boost for an achievement like that. Most people boosted in Halo 3 for those type of achievements, and most people boosted for the Noble Map Pack achievements too.

> > I think that they need to ad more achievements to Halo:Reach because me personally i have finished a game single handedly in matchmaking because the rest of my team left and i think that there should be an achievement if you can be alone in a good portion of the game against four people any other achievements that you guys think should be added
>
> Another achievement to boost for? Honestly most people would boost for an achievement like that. Most people boosted in Halo 3 for those type of achievements, and most people boosted for the Noble Map Pack achievements too.

Why would you boost for noble1 achievements… They’re all incredibly easy to get, and I’m not trying to sound smug… They seriously are like achievements you will end up getting no matter what just through playing and not even thinking about it.

And in a way you are rewarded for what you did inpossiblydone, I assume you got a pretty nice credit performance bonus.

> Another achievement to boost for? Honestly most people would boost for an achievement like that. Most people boosted in Halo 3 for those type of achievements, and most people boosted for the Noble Map Pack achievements too.

Yeah that would only encourage it for sure. Not worth having an achievement that encourages something that ruins matchmade games in my opinion.