Achievements

We All know that achievements make up a part of Halo, Because of Halo Waypoint’s Achievement/Gamerscore Level system, So Mabye we should come up with a few ideas of some achievement which can be earned during the campaign of Halo CE:A like these example I have came up with.
“Sangheili Slayer” = Kill 100 Elites in the Halo CE:A Campaign = 35g

“So,what kind of weapon is it?” = kill an enemy with every weapon in the campaign (Assault rifle, Magnum, Rocket Launcher, Sniper rifle, Plasma pistol, Plasma rifle and the Needler) = 35g

“Were just getting started” = Complete the Campaign on Legendary = 125g

“I guess I can Stick It” = Stick 25 Enemies in the Campaign with Plasma Grenades = 30g

Have any Ideas for some achievements which could be added to Halo CE:A add them to this Post!

“Shut up and get behind me…sir”
Complete Truth and Reconciliation on Legendary without Captian Keyes dying once

10-30g ish

“Protocol Dictates Action” Complete the Library on Legendary without dying.
75G

“Your Destiney Is Clear” Locate and access all Terminals in the campaign. -40G

“Core Ain’t Payin’ Us By The Hour” Complete the level “Truth and Reconcilliation” in fifteen minutes or less Legendary without dying.(Please note time can be changed to a more reasonable one if needed) -30G

> “Were just getting started” = Complete the Campaign on Legendary = 125g

I’m pretty sure that one is gonna be in. lol

We can assume there will be 10 achievements regarding completing missions on Normal or harder. We can assume there will be 3 (or 4) achievements for Campaign Completion: Normal, Heroic, and Legendary (Legendary Solo). We can also assume there is an achievement for obtaining all of the terminals. Lastly, we can assume there will be achievements for collecting skulls. Plus, all of the Misc. campaign and random multiplayer achievements.

First!- Get to the enemy banshee in Assault on the Control Room before the Elite pilot (25g)

You did that on purpose, didn’t you?- Kill at least three enemies with a Warthog powerslide (25g)

Wish it was loaded…- Complete the Pillar of Autumn on Legendary using only pistol melees to kill enemies (50g)

Did I do good?

I’d rather have easier achievements. The third suggestion sounds like a Vidmaster.

I made a thread with the same name, about the same thing before this one was made.

Needless to say, I am sad. D:

> We All know that achievements make up a part of Halo, Because of Halo Waypoint’s Achievement/Gamerscore Level system, So Mabye we should come up with a few ideas of some achievement which can be earned during the campaign of Halo CE:A like these example I have came up with.
> “Sangheili Slayer” = Kill 100 Elites in the Halo CE:A Campaign = 35g
>
> “So,what kind of weapon is it?” = kill an enemy with every weapon in the campaign (Assault rifle, Magnum, Rocket Launcher, Sniper rifle, Plasma pistol, Plasma rifle and the Needler) = 35g
>
> “Were just getting started” = Complete the Campaign on Legendary = 125g
>
> “I guess I can Stick It” = Stick 25 Enemies in the Campaign with Plasma Grenades = 30g
>
> Have any Ideas for some achievements which could be added to Halo CE:A add them to this Post!

Sorry for the double post, but I had nearly the exact same achievement (the one group of words bolded) for the same amount of GS, the only difference was that I had it to complete the game on Legendary alone.

I am even more sad. D:

Hand of God (40G)

Kill a flood combat form on Legendary by melee

I want vidmasters in this and have vidmasters in REACH to unlock the bob helmet

“It’s just dust and echos”- Complete campaign on Solo Legendary. 120 GS.

“They’re everywhere…wait, nevermind”- Kill at least 500 Flood forms on The Library. 50 GS.

“This is OUR ship!” Complete The Maw on Legendary without dying. 45 GS.

wow… just wow… - beat the library on mythic without dying
ill teach you to give me useless weapons! - kill the captain
RUN!! - complete a mission without dying or damaging a single enemy

Devils, Monsters-complete 343 guilty spark on normal, heroic, or legendary
That’s My Rifle- complete “The Library” on legendary without usiing the shotgun

Mission completion achievements would be my guess.

Getting X kills with X weapon.

Kill X enemies with one plasma grenade.

Kill X enemies with one sniper shot.

Hopefully the achievements are Campaign only.

> Lastly, we can assume there will be achievements for collecting skulls.

That is, assuming they don’t take the ODST/Reach route and make all skulls available from the start. I hope they don’t, myself; I quite liked having to hunt all of them down in Halo 2 and Halo 3.