Achievements problems

I finished Halo 2 anniversary on legendary but I have some achievements missing, anybody can help ??

> 2533274862412281;1:
> I finished Halo 2 anniversary on legendary but I have some achievements missing, anybody can help ??

Currently there are some issues with aachievements. This seems to be mostly level completion based ones from what I have seen I am missing some that are stuck in the unlocking phase, which you can view if you go to tour achievements app either snapped or fullscreen. If snapped, if you go to the locked side it will show %100 unlocking. This may or may not be an Xbox live issue but I very well can be an MCC issue as well but seeing how some other games have been seeing this happen it is questionable.

Your best bet is to wait and see if it unlocks over time but some have been waiting a week or more and still haven’t had them unlock. Give it a few days if you haven’t already it may unlock.

Me and some friends are testing methods to get them to unlock at the moment. Unless the issue gets solved or anyone else figures a way out just stay tuned to the forums for a work around.