Achievements not working for anyone else?

I’ve almost got all of them. But the achievements Graverobber(collect all skulls), Own Worst Enemy(Get a Gold Medal with all Debuff Skulls Active), and One and Done(Score the winning point in a game of Keepaway against Legendary AI’s) aren’t activating, even though I am fulfilling the requirements to obtain them. It’s getting really annoying, as I do not want to have to go out and do it again in case they won’t activate then.

Another thing that is happening is the achievement Mr. Punctual(Finish all mission under Par Time on Heroic difficulty) isn’t working correctly. It is 40% done, even though I have more than 40% done. I should have them all done except the last one, but Its not registering. I don’t know why I have to go do it again but on heroic difficulty, even though I did the entire play through on Legendary and got all the Par Times except the last one.

So like, what is happening to your game 343?

I am also experiencing troubles with achievements, though mine are not the exact same as you. Mine are run over fifty Grunts which I have done three times, and the other one is beat Heroic campaign Par Times which I have done twice, mine just sits at 80% and wont budge.