Achievements not unlocking?

So I’ve just recently bought HW2 and played through the first few campaign missions and played some Blitz Firefight (Solo) and noticed achievements that should be unlocked like the ones for completing the campaign missions I have done and passing Wave 10 in firefight have not unlocked. Is this a uncommon bug or is anyone else having this problem?

I know its not exactly gamebreaking and its not having any effect on my enjoyment of this game (This is how a sequel is done) but I find it quite strange that this has happened on HW2 only and no other games I play.

There have been similar reports of achievements not unlocking when there requirements are complete, the common denominator being that they were completed whilst ‘offline’. My advice would be to attempt the achievements again, ensuring that you are constantly connected to Xbox Live and then report your results. I hope this helps, best of luck.

> 2535438571103622;2:
> There have been similar reports of achievements not unlocking when there requirements are complete, the common denominator being that they were completed whilst ‘offline’. My advice would be to attempt the achievements again, ensuring that you are constantly connected to Xbox Live and then report your results. I hope this helps, best of luck.

Unfortunately the common denominator I’m coming across isn’t simply ‘offline’: it’s offline from HW2 servers. Myself and three or four others have had it where we’ve definitely been online the whole time for XBL, but behind the scenes we’ve lost connection to HW2 servers.

Thanks for the advice, I’m getting the achievements from skirmish such as spending 5 leader points etc. But campaign and blitz achievements are still not unlocking, I’ve also tried hard resetting my console but that has had no effect.

> 2535436377711429;4:
> Thanks for the advice, I’m getting the achievements from skirmish such as spending 5 leader points etc. But campaign and blitz achievements are still not unlocking, I’ve also tried hard resetting my console but that has had no effect.

Campaign mission achievements: apparently if you exit from the mission summary screen instead of continuing to the next mission then cheevos are sometimes not popping. Let me know if that helps at all.