Achievements not unlocking after patch

Since the night of launch I have had 3 achievements stuck at the (done! unlocking…) status. I waited for the patch and I have had no luck with these achievements unlocking. Is there something I need to do? These achievements include : Metropolis, The Arbiter, and Oricle. I need help with this issue immediately.

Same here I have missions at 100% complete but no achievement.

Still no word on anything yet

when i go to the halo 2 campaign it say 10/15 completed there all showing solo legendary except my achievements and career status show I’ve only done the first 2 wtf oh and the achievements for terminals, skulls and dolls are unlocking just nothing else. whats going on 343

Yesterday’s patch was not meant to fix the bugged achievements.

Furthermore, achievement issues on the Xbox One are a Microsoft problem, not 343i’s. Other games besides Halo have had difficulty with achievements not unlocking, and this sort of problem has occurred before on the Xbox One.

Apparently it w

> 2533274815711361;5:
> Yesterday’s patch was not meant to fix the bugged achievements.
>
> Furthermore, achievement issues on the Xbox One are a Microsoft problem, not 343i’s. Other games besides Halo have had difficulty with achievements not unlocking, and this sort of problem has occurred before on the Xbox One.

it was apparently meant to fix bugged achievements including LASO achievements, multiplayer and so on. Microsoft takes no accountability as I have dealt with a similar issue with destiny some time ago. I have called customer support in the past, and they tell me to call 343i or send them an email. What I don’t think they realize is that 343i can not be contacted by phone or email personally. It shows how incompetent they are at their jobs when they don’t know what they are talking about.

Regardless I am not spending 3 days on the phone with Xbox support to be told every time that I have to wait a week. It’s been two weeks now, and I am tired of this nonsense. The new achievement app is ridiculous. Why make it an app? You can’t even use it offline whatsoever. Who thought of that one? Brought my Xbox on a trip and learned that one quickly. I’m a gamer, and this is a slap in the face.

> 2533274820205358;4:
> when i go to the halo 2 campaign it say 10/15 completed there all showing solo legendary except my achievements and career status show I’ve only done the first 2 wtf oh and the achievements for terminals, skulls and dolls are unlocking just nothing else. whats going on 343

It must be that the servers were overloaded day one. And they still haven’t refreshed. I use to have 7 achievements that said done unlocking. But now I’m down to 3. Those 3 have been stuck for a week since the others unlocked. Still no official help or word.

> 2533274833768212;6:
> Apparently it w
>
> > 2533274815711361;5:
> > Yesterday’s patch was not meant to fix the bugged achievements.
> >
> > Furthermore, achievement issues on the Xbox One are a Microsoft problem, not 343i’s. Other games besides Halo have had difficulty with achievements not unlocking, and this sort of problem has occurred before on the Xbox One.
>
>
> it was apparently meant to fix bugged achievements including LASO achievements, multiplayer and so on. Microsoft takes no accountability as I have dealt with a similar issue with destiny some time ago. I have called customer support in the past, and they tell me to call 343i or send them an email. What I don’t think they realize is that 343i can not be contacted by phone or email personally. It shows how incompetent they are at their jobs when they don’t know what they are talking about.

I did not see that in the patch notes so I was unaware that that might be the case.

> 2533274833768212;8:
> > 2533274820205358;4:
> > when i go to the halo 2 campaign it say 10/15 completed there all showing solo legendary except my achievements and career status show I’ve only done the first 2 wtf oh and the achievements for terminals, skulls and dolls are unlocking just nothing else. whats going on 343
>
>
> It must be that the servers were overloaded day one. And they still haven’t refreshed. I use to have 7 achievements that said done unlocking. But now I’m down to 3. Those 3 have been stuck for a week since the others unlocked. Still no official help or word.

bro it doesn’t even say done unlocking nothing??

My Regret anchievement wont unlock i have been waiting for this to unlock since the 11th… Picture of achievemnet not unlocking “Done! Unlocking…”

I’m having issues too. PoA and Halo of all levels say they are done, but won’t unlock in the achievements page. Keyes, which I have now beaten 3 times on legendary doesn’t even show as done. Yet, in the main menu for the game, all CE missions say completed. I’m afraid to proceed onto h2a until this is resolved.

> 2533274798794530;11:
> My Regret anchievement wont unlock i have been waiting for this to unlock since the 11th… Picture of achievemnet not unlocking “Done! Unlocking…”

As said I am having the same issue

> 2533274939123746;12:
> I’m having issues too. PoA and Halo of all levels say they are done, but won’t unlock in the achievements page. Keyes, which I have now beaten 3 times on legendary doesn’t even show as done. Yet, in the main menu for the game, all CE missions say completed. I’m afraid to proceed onto h2a until this is resolved.

I had the same issue with destiny a while back

Me and 2 friends just completed Halo 3 on Legendary co-op under 3 hours. We didn’t get the “Devastating” achievement. It doesn’t even say “Done! Unlocking…” The latest patch was supposed to fix that :confused:

I got all the achievements that I finished, some right then and there others minutes later, but they all unlocked eventually.

I’m extremely frustrated… There seems to be zero help with fixing any of these issues.