Achievements not popping

So some friends and I were going through the campaign in co-op to try and finish off some leftover achievements before the update, but we kept hitting some bumps. Achievements that we should have earned simply were not unlocking. We confirmed we had all the requirements met, on the right difficulty, and they still were not unlocking. For example, Preyin Mantises achievement needs us to get through the mission in co-op with both Mantises. We did this, with them intact, and nothing popped. We even played it safe and stayed back while our teammates cleared the areas, and still it did not pop. Another example was Emergency Boarding Procedure. We had some guys in Phaetons ready to lift the others off to get the achievement. Yet, after several minutes of being on the Phaeton and flying around, the achievements did not pop for them.

I am just wondering if there is a known issue with achievements not unlocking properly? I know with the MCC it would sometimes get stuck “unlocking”, but these are still showing as locked. It’s a bit frustrating to deal with, does anyone have any useful suggestions?

I had not heard of this. Did the achievement unlock for anyone in your fireteam?

> 2533274875982754;2:
> I had not heard of this. Did the achievement unlock for anyone in your fireteam?

No one got it. We did it twice, each time as a 4 man team. No one got it.

Since no one in your fireteam got it the achievement is unfortunately glitched. There is a possibility that it’s a delayed pop, it might just unlock while your doing something else online.