Achievements not popping and progress not saved

Hi,
I recently started playing the MCC for PC on the Xbox App for windows. I was playing through the campaign playlist for Halo: CE with a friend online and noticed that as I was playing, my friend was collecting achievements but mine weren’t popping. & I loaded the game up today to find that none of the progress I had done in the playlist had been saved, even though the night before it had shown the progression.

Any thoughts on why I may be having this issue would be appreciated.

TIA

Acheivement/progression delays and sync issues have long been affecting lots of MCC PC players since launch, you can file a report on Halo Support to inform 343i of your issue as this probably isn’t something that can be fixed on our side. I just move on as normal and then some achievments pop up days, weeks or even months late.

> 2533274885325093;1:
> Hi,
> I recently started playing the MCC for PC on the Xbox App for windows. I was playing through the campaign playlist for Halo: CE with a friend online and noticed that as I was playing, my friend was collecting achievements but mine weren’t popping. & I loaded the game up today to find that none of the progress I had done in the playlist had been saved, even though the night before it had shown the progression.
>
> Any thoughts on why I may be having this issue would be appreciated.
>
> TIA

I got the same issue before. Maybe something is blocking the domain “vortex.data.microsoft.com”. That’s the solution that the support gave.

Check the host file inside the windows folder
%WinDir%\System32\Drivers\Etc
Inside the folder open the host file using a notepad and find entry “0.0.0.0 vortex.data.microsoft.com”. If it is exist, delete that line. If it doesn’t exist maybe it is block on your router.

I can’t believe even on the PC that’s still an issue.