Achievements/Medals That Don't Exist Vol. 3

Below is a list of achievements/medals that don’t exist for various reasons.

Slam Dunk - Score a goal in grifball using a ground pound.

Knife and Death - Kill a Spartan as a zombie that is assassinating another zombie

Blind Fury - Get 3 headshots in a row while not zoomed in on any of those shots.

Flanker - Assassinate an enemy Spartan that attacked you first.

Brain Good, Brawn Better - Destroy a Mantis, a Scorpion, or a Wraith by boarding it and using only melees.

Board Breaker - Score a goal in grifball using a ground pound from at least 60 meters high.

Test Drive - Hijack 3 vehicles in one life.

Like Flies - Wipe out an entire team in Swat.

Hail Mary - Catch a ball thrown from a long distance near the enemy goal and score in grifball.

Bad to the Core - Deplete 50% of a core’s health in Warzone

Good Catch - Stick an enemy Ghost driver with a plasma grenade

Hail Mary is already a Medal, though not for what you described…it’s for getting a grenade kill from a long distance…(I call myself the Nade God every time I get one, and I have quite a few) … So you’ll have to think of a different name for that one

Everything else are good ideas though

Link to part one for those interested

Death Wrangler - Melee a zombie as a survivor.

Driving Instructor - While driving, score an accumulative ten (10) kills between gunner, passenger, and driver in one life.

> 2533274814988883;2:
> Hail Mary is already a Medal, though not for what you described…it’s for getting a grenade kill from a long distance…(I call myself the Nade God every time I get one, and I have quite a few) … So you’ll have to think of a different name for that one
>
> Everything else are good ideas though

I meant that as an achievement, not a medal necessarily. There are some commendations and medals with the same name but really are different. Any suggestions for what it should be called?

Show Off (25G) - Go an entire Arena or Warzone game without dying while only using a Magnum.

WRECKING BAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL- Get at least an Overkill with a single Ground Pound

Doing this solo 15G
Win a CTF match 3-0 with at least 3 flag defense medals and personally capping the flag each time.

Thieves’ gambit 5 G
Win a warzone match by kill stealing a mythic boss

One for Daddy-O 5G
Save (earn a protector/guardian angel/etc medal) the same person three times in a single match.

> 2535441613963097;5:
> > 2533274814988883;2:
> > Hail Mary is already a Medal, though not for what you described…it’s for getting a grenade kill from a long distance…(I call myself the Nade God every time I get one, and I have quite a few) … So you’ll have to think of a different name for that one
> >
> > Everything else are good ideas though
>
>
> I meant that as an achievement, not a medal necessarily. There are some commendations and medals with the same name but really are different. Any suggestions for what it should be called?

"Not In My House"