Achievement # Tracking Error

It says I have 433/461 on my career page, but I counted it precisely to 474/532 unlocked achievements. I’m only missing Halo Spartan Assault achievements for Xbox 360 and Xbox One. What gives? Will this thing correct itself once I earn the remainder 58 achievements?

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/sh4dowl1nk/career

The numbers are not in error. Halo 2 PC (41 achievements) and Spartan Assault Xbox One (30 achievements) are not tracked in the Halo Waypoint Career. Hence the difference 532-461 = 71. To complete your career, currently you can only get the 28 Spartan Assault Xbox 360 achievements you are missing.

It seems to me that 343 should be able to track Xbox One as well, since they appear on your Service Record. Halo 2 PC would definitely be possible, but they have chosen not to do so.

> The numbers are not in error. Halo 2 PC (41 achievements) and Spartan Assault Xbox One (30 achievements) are not tracked in the Halo Waypoint Career. Hence the difference 532-461 = 71. To complete your career, currently you can only get the 28 Spartan Assault Xbox 360 achievements you are missing.
>
> It seems to me that 343 should be able to track Xbox One as well, since they appear on your Service Record. Halo 2 PC would definitely be possible, but they have chosen not to do so.

I can not thank you enough for this. Thank you! You cleared up months of confusion.

Congrats on 100% your waypoint level. Welcome to the club :wink:

Happy to hear you’re all sorted SH4DOWL1NK! Thank you for your help MathGuy42!