Achievement Recruiting

Hey there!

I’m looking to band together a group of people in order to get the last three achievements on Halo Reach that I’m still missing!
My level of gameplay on Reach dipped slightly around the release of the Defiant map pack and as a consequence, I’m finding it difficult to get the following three:

‘Don’t Touch That!’

• Defiant: Prevent the attacking team from touching the flag in a matchmade 1-Flag CTF game.

‘Paper Beats Rock’

• Defiant: Assassinate a player that just exited Armor-Lock in a matchmade game.

‘All Alone’

• Defiant: Be the last surviving uninfected player in a matchmade Infection game.

Naturally this is a give, just as much as it is a take relationship, so I’d happily return the favour to anyone who can help me, now or in the future.

Let me know if you are willing to help, or if you have any questions.
The current gameplan is to get a group together, and then work out the logistics of WHEN to do it.

Thanks in advance, and happy gaming!

• BEEateMAN

Current List of Participants:

• BEEateMAN
  • Velourium 07
  • x Fearless x
  • IAMHIJKLM15
  • STARCHILD8883
  • SoulxFigmentk
  • JimtWa
  • wenzington
  • MwSimp92

I’m totally in!

I still need Paper Beats Rock and Don’t Touch That! … But I’ll be glad to help with any…

GT:
x Fearless x

Just send me a message saying something about getting the Reach Achievements. :slight_smile:
(Or I’ll send you one, either way…)

I might be able to help you if I have time.

My GT is “IAMHIJKLM15”

I’ll gladly join and help out because i need those achievements as well, my gamertag is -

STARCHILD8883

add me and let me know when you are ready to try to get them :slight_smile:

I will help only if you help me with those achievements as well.

I need those achievements as well. Count me in! My name is my GT.

Got all ach`s but more than happy to help out as this is how I got them all. Random strangers workin together for the greater good that and a lot of patience :wink: Very rarely on here so GT: JimtWa

I am after these achievments and some more. I have spare controllers. GT: wenzington

All up for All alone and just as willing to help anyone else at the other two DLC achievements if they need the help. Just say when.

Gamertag: MwSimp92

Thanks for the response everyone!

I’ll be adding you all to the list!
I’m in GMT timezone, so would 20:00 GMT on a day to be chosen be alright for everyone?

Also, njTJH, I’d be happy to help get the achievements for you too, and I’m guessing so would the rest of the gang, you in?

Thanks again, looking forward to this!

I’d love to help with the Defiant achivements! I’d also of course be willing to help with any others anyone else may need.
Send me a message/friend request, GT: xHidd3N Jump3Rx

Say, what does 20:00 GMT translate on the East Coast? I’m curious because I want to plan accordingly.

Looking forward to it too.

I believe EST is GMT-5
So 8:00pm for me is 3:00pm for you.

Thanks, just say what day and I’ll plan accordingly.

Ill back u up if u back me up later :wink: my GT is pekklenator
I need like 10 more achievements

If this is on the weekends, I would love to join in.

GT: I Gots Money

I’m in. Available today (Sat April 28) and tomorrow. GT Scuba2006
edit: nm, I got them all now. Still need ODST Vidmaster cheevos if anyones interested.

Im in
GT: Taco island 23

add and lets get these dlc achievements

Those are the last 3 achievements I need - count me in.

GT: A Blues fan

I’m on UK time so there shouldn’t be any problems with that.

I actually wanna start now if any one is down I got three remotest and all dlc I need those and a few more my gt is xodarklinkox just message me I’m online now