Achievement questions

Can the Tsantsa achievement be accomplished with ANY three skulls turned on? Or can it only be certain skulls for it to count?

Also, can you have have skulls turned on while attempting to complete other achievements? Like the Close Quarters achievement. Can I have the Grunt Funeral skull on and still get the achievement?

> Can the Tsantsa achievement be accomplished with ANY three skulls turned on? Or can it only be certain skulls for it to count?
>
> Also, can you have have skulls turned on while attempting to complete other achievements? Like the Close Quarters achievement. Can I have the Grunt Funeral skull on and still get the achievement?

Skulls don’t affect achievements, so having them on does not turn achievements off. Also you should be able to get Tsantsa with Grunt Funeral on, I believe I did but it has been a while since I did so.

Feel free. Do what ever you want! :wink:

> Can the Tsantsa achievement be accomplished with ANY three skulls turned on? Or can it only be certain skulls for it to count?

It says with three skulls on. If it required specific skulls it would say so.

I intentionally went through on Easy to collect all the terminals and skulls. I then went back on Legendary and wrapped up the difficulty specific achievements and other various achievements I did not get on my Easy campaign. I distinctly remember playing through a level with Bandana Grunt Funeral Party and Grunt Birthday Party and getting this achievement along with others.

It also has to be on Herioc Difficulty or higher.

can be with any skull, on Heroic difficulty or Higher, co-op if you’d like to also

>
> Also, can you have have skulls turned on while attempting to complete other achievements? Like the Close Quarters achievement. Can I have the Grunt Funeral skull on and still get the achievement?

when i did the tsantsa achievement.i chose bandana, famine, and grunt funeral. i did this because the bandana skull makes the famine skull pointless. either way, its a pretty easy achievement to unlock.

>

EASIEST ACHIVMENT BUDDY ! I used “Grunt Birthday, Bandana, and Boom (Be Careful when Nading)” …easy gamer points =) Have Fun

Grunt Bday, Pinata and Bandanna is what I got it on.

I had Boom, Grunt funeral and bandana on when I got it.