Achievement Progression Vanished

Okay, so I’m having a random problem. I just finished the level 343 Guilty Spark on Halo CE and the achievement for it didn’t pop. All of them have worked perfectly until then but now its broken again. Furthermore I’ve lost my progression for all of the achievements I’ve done. I’m afraid to play the game any further in case there is nothing tracking the achievements as I don’t want to have to redo everything just to get them. Is there a way to fix it or do we just have to wait for 343 to fix this bug?

> 2533274827058300;1:
> Okay, so I’m having a random problem. I just finished the level 343 Guilty Spark on Halo CE and the achievement for it didn’t pop. All of them have worked perfectly until then but now its broken again. Furthermore I’ve lost my progression for all of the achievements I’ve done. I’m afraid to play the game any further in case there is nothing tracking the achievements as I don’t want to have to redo everything just to get them. Is there a way to fix it or do we just have to wait for 343 to fix this bug?

I’m having the exact same problem with getting achievements for halo 3. Looked online and no one has figured how to fix it yet. Hopefully 343 becomes aware of the problem and fixes it ASAP.

I had same problem, and it seems that they are working on it, now the progress is back, and some achievements says “Done, Unlocking”…

This is due to the server that was hit yesterday. Since all the Xbox live profiles went down they were all affected. Now, for most people all issues are resolved but there are the select minority that are having problems with achievements. This is due to the Xbox not communicating properly with the Xbox live server. Now, according to Microsoft, if you are actually getting these achievements, but in order to unlock them the Xbox has to verify them with the Microsoft server. This issue is getting resolved on consoles gradually and there is no regional targeting involved so just be patient. Any achievements that you unlock today will be verified at 12:00 PST when the servers refresh and they should have the original timestamp attached. The issues should be entirely resolved by the end of the weekend if not sooner. The issue is currently only affecting less than 10% of the consoles which is why it is harder for Microsoft to identify the issue that has occurred.

> 2533274953034359;4:
> This is due to the server that was hit yesterday. Since all the Xbox live profiles went down they were all affected. Now, for most people all issues are resolved but there are the select minority that are having problems with achievements. This is due to the Xbox not communicating properly with the Xbox live server. Now, according to Microsoft, if you are actually getting these achievements, but in order to unlock them the Xbox has to verify them with the Microsoft server. This issue is getting resolved on consoles gradually and there is no regional targeting involved so just be patient. Any achievements that you unlock today will be verified at 12:00 PST when the servers refresh and they should have the original timestamp attached. The issues should be entirely resolved by the end of the weekend if not sooner. The issue is currently only affecting less than 10% of the consoles which is why it is harder for Microsoft to identify the issue that has occurred.

What you have said is true, yesterday I completed The Arbiter, The oracle’s skull and terminal and got no achievements (got achievement for completing the oracle though), signed on today, BAM, those 3 achievements instantly unlocked for me. I’ve also figured out that to get the achievements for level completion you should aim to hit all the loading zones (I’m not positive about this but i think this helps get the achievements).

This problem is now half-fixed for me, as in I am now getting achievements and my progressions back but my 343 Guilty Spark Achievement is stuck at 100%, unlocking.

Edit: Okay and now the progression for that specific achievement is back to 0.