achievement problem "NO Easy Way Out"

i am not sure if this is the right place to address this , but i cant seem to unlock the achievement “No Easy Way Out” 20G its say In CH1 Ep5 of spartan ops survive the enemy assault during the defense on normal or harder well ive completed the whole thing without dieing and nothing has happend has this happend to anyone else?

> i am not sure if this is the right place to address this , but i cant seem to unlock the achievement “No Easy Way Out” 20G its say In CH1 Ep5 of spartan ops survive the enemy assault during the defense on normal or harder well ive completed the whole thing without dieing and nothing has happend has this happend to anyone else?

Despite of the achievement description it does not have anything to do about you dying, what you need to do is make sure the 2 reactors or things you need to defend survive, you can die as many times a you want but both defending points must survive the assault.

> > i am not sure if this is the right place to address this , but i cant seem to unlock the achievement “No Easy Way Out” 20G its say In CH1 Ep5 of spartan ops survive the enemy assault during the defense on normal or harder well ive completed the whole thing without dieing and nothing has happend has this happend to anyone else?
>
> Despite of the achievement description it does not have anything to do about you dying, what you need to do is make sure the 2 reactors or things you need to defend survive, you can die as many times a you want but both defending points must survive the assault.

Really? I didn’t know that. Some of the achievement descriptions haven’t been very clear I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME28AyWzgQ4

Here, rooster teeth vid, thats how my friend and I did it.

saying the truth the wrong was that it should be heroic or harder, not just normal…

U also need to complete it on heroic rather than in normal.