Achievement "Praying Mantis" glitch

So here is the point:
I’ve completed twice “Sword of Sanghelios” Co-op in Heroic but still the achievement don’t pop up, and it is really annoying because I’m only missing that achievement and the Campaign Co-op one (that I won’t do otherwise I will stay at 990/1000 gamescore, shame…)
Anyone having trouble with it ?

There is a stupid bug about the system checking “if you are in the mantis” there.
So maybe you should try that mission again with following tips:

Remember to jump out and then jump in to the mantis every time before you move into another “area” of the map.
It should be 3 times you need to do this.
1、When there is an empty wraith for you to dive.
2、The tunnel after you kill two hunters.
3、The circle area with plenty of enemy drop in before you reach Arbiter

You just need to enter the small room where the arbiter is at the end of the mission with BOTH mantises.

> 2533274911791415;3:
> You just need to enter the small room where the arbiter is at the end of the mission with BOTH mantises.

Did that but didn’t pop up…

> 2535464148175966;2:
> There is a stupid bug about the system checking “if you are in the mantis” there.
> So maybe you should try that mission again with following tips:
>
> Remember to jump out and then jump in to the mantis every time before you move into another “area” of the map.
> It should be 3 times you need to do this.
> 1、When there is an empty wraith for you to dive.
> 2、The tunnel after you kill two hunters.
> 3、The circle area with plenty of enemy drop in before you reach Arbiter

I’ll try that as soon as I can, maybe it will work this time ahhaha
By the way, jumping in and out of the mantis is required to be done by myself only or by my co-op partner too ?

> 2533274865941136;5:
> > 2535464148175966;2:
> > There is a stupid bug about the system checking “if you are in the mantis” there.
> > So maybe you should try that mission again with following tips:
> >
> > Remember to jump out and then jump in to the mantis every time before you move into another “area” of the map.
> > It should be 3 times you need to do this.
> > 1、When there is an empty wraith for you to dive.
> > 2、The tunnel after you kill two hunters.
> > 3、The circle area with plenty of enemy drop in before you reach Arbiter
>
>
> I’ll try that as soon as I can, maybe it will work this time ahhaha
> By the way, jumping in and out of the mantis is required to be done by myself only or by my co-op partner too ?

Both mantis pilot need to do that.

It didn’t work, I hoped in a bug fix with the last upgrade but it seems to just not realizing…

This is happening to me RIP

> 2533274955086195;8:
> This is happening to me RIP

Are you sure to be logged in your Xbox One correctly ? That may be one of the reasons…