Achievement Not Unlocking!!!

Hello my gamertag is nickthesick1178 and I’m having an issue unlocking a campaign based achievement. I have finished halo: combat evolved on Normal difficulty, obtained 10/10 mission completed in the progression and I still havent unlocked Assault on the Control Room achievement which is to complete the mission. When I go to the achievements it says “Done!Unlocking…” This problem occured on November 11th with several other achievements however, this is still the only achievement that hasn’t unlocked on its own. Also, this achievement is stopping the progression for beating the campaign(Birth of a Spartan and Greenhorn Achievements) and the Before and After Achievement. Could anyone look into this issue? Thank You

there is a update today for campaign hope it address this.

Same here. I have still not tried the campaign fix. Will try it this afternoon asap.

But something strange happened to me too:

I have only played Halo CE at 100% in Normal difficulty. But I have several achievements related to Heroic and Legendary difficulties at 28% or 29%. I swear I didn’t try nothing but normal (and already had a tough time with those damn flood things!)

Anyone experiencing something similar? I feel a little bit lost on how the game keeps track of my progress and scores…

Thanks

I was playing The Oracle last night in H2A, while going in order through the campaign, I unlocked thr Terminal achievement as well as the “kill 100 flood” achievement, but didn’t get the achievement for finishing the level.
Hopefully this update helps, otherwise all Halo is on hold for me.

I feel exactly the same here.
In my experience with several games, if achievements are broken and they don’t get unlocked when you earn them, you’re screwed. They will release a fix eventually, but I fear that we’ll have to redo all over again to trigger the achievement.
I had a very tough time with those damn flood in Halo CE at normal difficulty and I wouldn’t like to see them again in a while… (yep, it looks like I suck at it :-)).

Is anyone still experiencing a problem with their achievements? My assaslt on the control room achievement for completing mission 5 is still not unlocking. I completed it multiple times now and still says done unlocking. Please help. Thanks

Didn’t get the Library Achievement. Now I can play this level again. I hate it :confused:

at least I can play it on easy difficulty now :smiley:

I had this same issue. I beat Halo 2 Anniversary on legendary (in my opinion, the hardest campaign in the franchise) and four of the levels gave me the same “DONE! Unlocking…” crap. I beat them again on normal and still didn’t get them. I am getting very frustrated that not even this games achievements are working.

> 2533274976500651;4:
> I was playing The Oracle last night in H2A, while going in order through the campaign, I unlocked thr Terminal achievement as well as the “kill 100 flood” achievement, but didn’t get the achievement for finishing the level.
> Hopefully this update helps, otherwise all Halo is on hold for me.

I agree, If I can’t even get all of the achievements I earn, and I can’t play matchmaking, or even forge, whats the point of playing the game until they fix it?

> 2533274824045674;9:
> > 2533274976500651;4:
> > I was playing The Oracle last night in H2A, while going in order through the campaign, I unlocked thr Terminal achievement as well as the “kill 100 flood” achievement, but didn’t get the achievement for finishing the level.
> > Hopefully this update helps, otherwise all Halo is on hold for me.
>
>
> I agree, If I can’t even get all of the achievements I earn, and I can’t play matchmaking, or even forge, whats the point of playing the game until they fix it?

You can’t play Forge? That’s new to me. I have no problems with forge at all. What is your problem with forge?

Hello 343,

I just completed Halo CE Anniversary campaign on Normal difficulty and none of the level specific achievements have unlocked. I understand there are bugs but I do not want to play thru them again to get each level achievement and the achievement for completing the campaign on Normal. I hope this gets resolved soon as I am patiently playing campaign till MM is fixed

Signed,
A dedicated Halo fan

> 2535408838837431;11:
> Hello 343,
>
> I just completed Halo CE Anniversary campaign on Normal difficulty and none of the level specific achievements have unlocked. I understand there are bugs but I do not want to play thru them again to get each level achievement and the achievement for completing the campaign on Normal. I hope this gets resolved soon as I am patiently playing campaign till MM is fixed
>
> Signed,
> A dedicated Halo fan

I know that it’s not the solution, but take a look at your achievements application (in full screen). I discovered yesterday that several achievements that were not being unlocked for me appeared there, in the list of achievements about to be completed (XX%). Their progress bar is completed and its status is “Unlocking…” (or equivalent, my console’s language is set to Spanish). I have read that this is a XBOX Live relate issue, it happens with some other games, and they get “magically” unlocked eventually. I really hope so!

These achievements are not unlocking completely. I know what ur talking about some achievements unlock on there own. But others say done unlocking and never unlocked. I got my achievement on Nov 11th and still haven’t received it yet

I have completed H4 on legendary but have not received achievements for 2 missions and also no achievement for completing the campaign on all difficulties. Is there an investigation into this issue? I don’t consider myself an achievement hoarder but I put time and stress into the campaign and want my rightful achievements!

I too have several missions which are not unlocking achievements along with the terminals not unlocking either.

My achievement still hasn’t unlocked yet. Is there going to be an update to fix this issue?

If it says “Done! Unlocking…” it’s not the game’s fault. XBL is what is causing your achievement to not fully unlock.

I’ve had about eight achievements that got stuck on “Done! Unlocking…” since 11/11. Still haven’t unlocked. I’ve tried a bunch of solutions I’ve seen online, such as hard resets, sign-in/out, etc. I’m sure some day I’ll see those GS points pop up, but whatever. I’ve received the achievements for having all terminals accessed, although the terminal 2 in H: CE has been stuck at “Done! Unlocking…” for awhile.

i have 36 achievements still ready to unlock and i am start to get a bit frustrated they need to fix this issue soon because it really stopping me from even playing the game

Any update on a fix with this issue?