Achievement not Unlocking and Server Issues

I’ve been trying to get the ‘It just keeps going’ achievement (beat wave 25 in blitz firefight) , and after a few days of trying I finally got to Wave 30. The achievement didn’t unlock. I unplugged my Xbox, and today I tried again. This time I made it to Wave 29. Still nothing. I checked my career here on Waypoint, and it says I only got to wave 24. WTF?! I assume this has something to do with all the connectivity issues. What is up? Anyone else having this issue on the Xbox One?

• BxJb80

There is a achievement sync issue that occurs whilst their requirements are completed during your account being in a ‘offline’ state. Whilst I can’t confirm whether or not this is your issue, if you were to attempt the achievement again ensuring that you are ‘online’ the entire time. We can begin eliminating possible causes. Better yet I am happy to assist you getting this achievement, if interested add me on Xbox Live. Best of luck with achievement regardless.

Be sure to report your results.

Achievement doesnt show for mee either. I have met the requirements multiple times. As well as the achievement “On Fire.” I havee 90% of the HW2 achievements and this is really bugging me

> 2535431572159896;3:
> Achievement doesnt show for mee either. I have met the requirements multiple times. As well as the achievement “On Fire.” I havee 90% of the HW2 achievements and this is really bugging me

There’s a thread pinned at the top of the forums for reporting achievement issues, feel free to log your report there. Thanks