Achievement Not Popping

Hi everyone, So I completed Halo 2 on Normal difficulty yesterday on the 5th, I got the “warrior” achievement for completing the game on normal, but I didn’t get “Big Green Style” for beating the game on Easy difficulty which you should also receive. As how it works, I received both the normal and easy achievements on both Reach and Halo 1 for beating both games on Normal… So I wonder if this is another glitched achievement for Halo: MCC for PC such as the achievement “All According to Plan…” where you need to kill the first group of enemies on The Truth and Reconciliation without being detected, I’ve done this multiply times and found out online that it was a glitched achievement.

So what have you guys heard? or know? Have you completed Halo 2 on normal and not received the “Big Green Style” achievement?

Thanks for any info you people can share with me

EDIT: Forgot to state that I’m on steam for MCC and not the Xbox app/Microsoft store

The campaign achievements for completion have all worked for me. I had a few instances where more niche ones in H2A weren’t popping, like the toy achievements, but I signed in and out the Xbox app on PC and they started working fine again—could be worth trying for your problem.

> 2535428293560915;2:
> The campaign achievements for completion have all worked for me. I had a few instances where more niche ones in H2A weren’t popping, like the toy achievements, but I signed in and out the Xbox app on PC and they started working fine again—could be worth trying for your problem.

I forgot to add on that I’m on steam for MCC and not the Xbox app/Microsoft store, sorry about that haha, I would assume that would most likely make a difference on things working/not working

Edit: Nvm I had a moment lol, I’m checking out the app now

> 2533274813849909;3:
> > 2535428293560915;2:
> > The campaign achievements for completion have all worked for me. I had a few instances where more niche ones in H2A weren’t popping, like the toy achievements, but I signed in and out the Xbox app on PC and they started working fine again—could be worth trying for your problem.
>
> I forgot to add on that I’m on steam for MCC and not the Xbox app/Microsoft store, sorry about that haha, I would assume that would most likely make a difference on things working/not working

I play on Steam as well, but the games are connected all the same. Like when you get Steam achievements, you actually get Xbox achievements as well for your Microsoft account.

It seems almost like Steam is waiting for the Xbox app on Windows to clarify if an achievement has been made or not sometimes.

> 2535428293560915;4:
> > 2533274813849909;3:
> > > 2535428293560915;2:
> > > The campaign achievements for completion have all worked for me. I had a few instances where more niche ones in H2A weren’t popping, like the toy achievements, but I signed in and out the Xbox app on PC and they started working fine again—could be worth trying for your problem.
> >
> > I forgot to add on that I’m on steam for MCC and not the Xbox app/Microsoft store, sorry about that haha, I would assume that would most likely make a difference on things working/not working
>
> I play on Steam as well, but the games are connected all the same. Like when you get Steam achievements, you actually get Xbox achievements as well for your Microsoft account.
>
> It seems almost like Steam is waiting for the Xbox app on Windows to clarify if an achievement has been made or not sometimes.

Ahh yeah lol, I just made a edit to my above comment, I had a moment XD lol, I’m checking out the app now, I do have “Big Green Style” unlocked on the app along with 2 other achievements that never popped on steam for me, got 184 achievements on steam, with 187 on the app, so the game/app knows I have it unlocked, but not steam it seems? lol, just logged out and back in and gonna give it a little bit and see if it pops, but it seems like there are a good few achievements that people can’t get to pop on steam, I hope they end up fixing this at some point, as yes we may be able to get them tracked on the Xbox app, its still nice for it to work properly on steam haha

I had to uninstall and re-install the entire MCC to get the Halo 2 campaign mission achievements to pop. Was also an issue with CE but I haven’t gone back to play it yet. Hence why I have achievements like killing all of the elites on Keyes but somehow don’t have the achievement for beating the level Keyes.

The move from local checks for unlocking achievements to having to contact some Xbox Live Server for verification has also caused some ridiculous delays on achievements for me overall. Like Halo 5’s Warlord achievement popping up on my PC screen while I wasn’t playing anything about 4 months and two weeks after I had last played Halo 5: Guardians on my Xbox.

> 2533274813849909;1:
> Hi everyone, So I completed Halo 2 on Normal difficulty yesterday on the 5th, I got the “warrior” achievement for completing the game on normal, but I didn’t get “Big Green Style” for beating the game on Easy difficulty which you should also receive. As how it works, I received both the normal and easy achievements on both Reach and Halo 1 for beating both games on Normal… So I wonder if this is another glitched achievement for Halo: MCC for PC such as the achievement “All According to Plan…” where you need to kill the first group of enemies on The Truth and Reconciliation without being detected, I’ve done this multiply times and found out online that it was a glitched achievement.
>
> So what have you guys heard? or know? Have you completed Halo 2 on normal and not received the “Big Green Style” achievement?
>
> Thanks for any info you people can share with me
>
> EDIT: Forgot to state that I’m on steam for MCC and not the Xbox app/Microsoft store

On Halo 1 mission Truth and Rconcillation a lot of archivment doesn’t unoock for me only for complete Campaign level

I’ve had this happen on about 4 achievements at the moment. I’ve opened a support ticket and I constantly update it as it happens. They don’t all happen at once, just randomly.

> 2535406417205447;7:
> > 2533274813849909;1:
> > Hi everyone, So I completed Halo 2 on Normal difficulty yesterday on the 5th, I got the “warrior” achievement for completing the game on normal, but I didn’t get “Big Green Style” for beating the game on Easy difficulty which you should also receive. As how it works, I received both the normal and easy achievements on both Reach and Halo 1 for beating both games on Normal… So I wonder if this is another glitched achievement for Halo: MCC for PC such as the achievement “All According to Plan…” where you need to kill the first group of enemies on The Truth and Reconciliation without being detected, I’ve done this multiply times and found out online that it was a glitched achievement.
> >
> > So what have you guys heard? or know? Have you completed Halo 2 on normal and not received the “Big Green Style” achievement?
> >
> > Thanks for any info you people can share with me
> >
> > EDIT: Forgot to state that I’m on steam for MCC and not the Xbox app/Microsoft store
>
> On Halo 1 mission Truth and Rconcillation a lot of archivment doesn’t unoock for me only for complete Campaign level

On Truth and Reconciliation I’ve had every other achievement work for me sadly lol, terminal achievement worked, the skull achievement worked, close quarters combat achievement worked and of course beating the level, but not the one I mentioned above in my OP, but yeah sorry to hear that none of yours are popping at all besides completing the campaign level, that really does suck…

> 2533274797661806;8:
> I’ve had this happen on about 4 achievements at the moment. I’ve opened a support ticket and I constantly update it as it happens. They don’t all happen at once, just randomly.

Yeah currently I have 3 achievement that are not showing on steam but they are showing in the Xbox app (Truth and Reconciliation, kill the first group of enemies without being detected, collecting the doll on Delta Halo, and Complete Halo 2 on easy or higher (Beat it on normal, and got the beat Halo 2 on normal achievement, but not the easy one)

This seems to be a problem for a long while now… and I don’t know if they are ever going to fix it, and it saddens me lol, Like yes we still have the achievements unlocked on the Xbox app, but I would like my steam achievements to also show this as I’m playing on steam