Achievement not granted

I’m writing this for my son so if it doesn’t make much sense , that’s why lol. He completed Master Chief collections 1-5 on legends difficulty to achieve scrill armor. It says he’s completed it but hasn’t received the armor. Any ideas? Thank you

Good parenting award for having your son play Halo :slight_smile: Anyway, if he’s completed all levels of CE, 2, 3, and 4 on Legendary, the achievement should unlock within a day or two. Sometimes Xbox One takes a bit of time to sync all the data required for an unlock.

In case it doesn’t, I suggest hard resetting the Xbox by holding down the power button for about 10 seconds until it turns off completely. Start it up and load up MCC again. You can try this step first to save some time.

If that doesn’t work, then check your son’s stats here on Waypoint by typing in his gamertag. It should show what levels he’s completed. In case there are one or more levels showing as incomplete, he’ll have to replay them on Legendary. MCC doesn’t have as many syncing issues as before the last major update but they sometimes happen.

As for Helioskrill, he’ll unlock that armor in Halo 5. In case it doesn’t show up after the Legend achievement has unlocked, go into MCC and change a piece of armor or an emblem. You can change it back whenever, but the point is to simply force the game to do a data sync. Helioskrill should show up in 5 after that. Good luck! Hope this helps.

> 2533274949207205;1:
> I’m writing this for my son so if it doesn’t make much sense , that’s why lol. He completed Master Chief collections 1-5 on legends difficulty to achieve scrill armor. It says he’s completed it but hasn’t received the armor. Any ideas? Thank you

What is the account name your son was playing on - I can have a look at the service record to see if it registered properly.

> 2533274824050480;2:
> Good parenting award for having your son play Halo :slight_smile: Anyway, if he’s completed all levels of CE, 2, 3, and 4 on Legendary, the achievement should unlock within a day or two. Sometimes Xbox One takes a bit of time to sync all the data required for an unlock.
>
> In case it doesn’t, I suggest hard resetting the Xbox by holding down the power button for about 10 seconds until it turns off completely. Start it up and load up MCC again. You can try this step first to save some time.
>
> If that doesn’t work, then check your son’s stats here on Waypoint by typing in his gamertag. It should show what levels he’s completed. In case there are one or more levels showing as incomplete, he’ll have to replay them on Legendary. MCC doesn’t have as many syncing issues as before the last major update but they sometimes happen.
>
> As for Helioskrill, he’ll unlock that armor in Halo 5. In case it doesn’t show up after the Legend achievement has unlocked, go into MCC and change a piece of armor or an emblem. You can change it back whenever, but the point is to simply force the game to do a data sync. Helioskrill should show up in 5 after that. Good luck! Hope this helps.

The OP didn’t specifically say that the achievement didn’t pop - just that no armor was awarded.

I thought I read somewhere that helioskrill was changed to be ONLY available through req packs now, not tied to MCC achievement anymore.

> 2766496913967593;3:
> > 2533274949207205;1:
> > I’m writing this for my son so if it doesn’t make much sense , that’s why lol. He completed Master Chief collections 1-5 on legends difficulty to achieve scrill armor. It says he’s completed it but hasn’t received the armor. Any ideas? Thank you
>
> What is the account name your son was playing on - I can have a look at the service record to see if it registered properly.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274824050480;2:
> > Good parenting award for having your son play Halo :slight_smile: Anyway, if he’s completed all levels of CE, 2, 3, and 4 on Legendary, the achievement should unlock within a day or two. Sometimes Xbox One takes a bit of time to sync all the data required for an unlock.
> >
> > In case it doesn’t, I suggest hard resetting the Xbox by holding down the power button for about 10 seconds until it turns off completely. Start it up and load up MCC again. You can try this step first to save some time.
> >
> > If that doesn’t work, then check your son’s stats here on Waypoint by typing in his gamertag. It should show what levels he’s completed. In case there are one or more levels showing as incomplete, he’ll have to replay them on Legendary. MCC doesn’t have as many syncing issues as before the last major update but they sometimes happen.
> >
> > As for Helioskrill, he’ll unlock that armor in Halo 5. In case it doesn’t show up after the Legend achievement has unlocked, go into MCC and change a piece of armor or an emblem. You can change it back whenever, but the point is to simply force the game to do a data sync. Helioskrill should show up in 5 after that. Good luck! Hope this helps.
>
> The OP didn’t specifically say that the achievement didn’t pop - just that no armor was awarded.
>
> I thought I read somewhere that helioskrill was changed to be ONLY available through req packs now, not tied to MCC achievement anymore.

Figured I’d provide all possible information based on the title (“Achievement not granted”) and body. Could come in handy for OP or another reader.

You’re right, I kinda glossed past the thread title.