Achievement list not showing

I’ve completed the first mission and got 2 achievements, 1 for doing the 1st mission, the other for getting a gold mission

but when I go to look at the achievement list when you double tap the guide button it says
“launch a game to see achievements”
anyone know why this is?
Thank you

Must be nice to have the game.
Sorry can’t help you still waiting for my code.

(so much hate lol)

Possibly to stop us from sharing the achievements for some reason? All I know is that the only way to see them is through the notifications. They disappear, never to be seen again.

No need to worry! Achievements are still being tracked and the list should go public tomorrow :slight_smile:

The achievements also lack descriptions when you open them after unlocking them. Apparently there is overlap with the first game, because i just got the achievement for winning a skirmish with 2 scarabs. (I had four, I missed deathmatch)

> 2533274792908878;4:
> No need to worry! Achievements are still being tracked and the list should go public tomorrow :slight_smile:

Hey Unyshek,

Do you know if the Halo Wars (360) achievements will be added back to our Waypoint Halo Gamerscore? Some of those took a lot of work and I hate to see them vanish.

Thanks

The chevo’s have just gone live.