Achievement Issue

Recently, I completed the Halo 4 campaign solo legendary on the MCC. I noticed after Midnight that I wasn’t awarded the tag for completing Halo 4 on legendary. After that, I checked my achievement list, and it is still locked, despite spending the past day grinding out the missions. Any help?

Try waiting a day or two. My data didn’t sync up for a couple days and the achievement unlocked randomly even though I’d done a bunch of other stuff to try and remedy the problem.

You can attempt running through the level on Easy. Might “push” your Legendary result through. Also, do a hard reset and clear your cache.

Thanks man, I just replayed it to get it over with. Only experienced one BS death by way of getting thrown off the map by a Knight. Upon completion, I unlocked 8 seperate achievements, so it was worth it.

> 2533274928883924;3:
> Thanks man, I just replayed it to get it over with. Only experienced one BS death by way of getting thrown off the map by a Knight. Upon completion, I unlocked 8 seperate achievements, so it was worth it.

Nice! Glad they all unlocked :slight_smile: