Achievement issue, it won't award for me

I’ve recently gone back and tried to get a few achievements that I left on the wayside. This is the second time I’ve completed the requirements for an achievement and not been awarded it. (Brief side note, I completed a double kill in FFA with a spartan laser in Halo 3 ranked matchmade game, but didn’t receive credit) Now, in Halo: Reach I just killed the flag carrier with a plasma grenade and didn’t get credit. I recorded this one, and reviewing it clearly shows that the flag carrier was killed by me and I earned a “stuck” icon for it. It’s frustrating to complete the task required, without credit for doing so. (Side note again: before mentioned achievement is the last one I need for Halo: 3. Every time I try for it now I always either get a single kill or they both melee themselves to death, sigh)

Reference:

Anniversary: Stick and kill the flag carrier with a Plasma Grenade in a matchmade game.

You have to kill the Flag Carrier with a Sticky Grenade on an ANNIVERSARY map.

Sorry the achievements aren’t very descriptive :confused:

> I’ve recently gone back and tried to get a few achievements that I left on the wayside. This is the second time I’ve completed the requirements for an achievement and not been awarded it. (Brief side note, I completed a double kill in FFA with a spartan laser in Halo 3 ranked matchmade game, but didn’t receive credit) Now, in Halo: Reach I just killed the flag carrier with a plasma grenade and didn’t get credit. I recorded this one, and reviewing it clearly shows that the flag carrier was killed by me and I earned a “stuck” icon for it. It’s frustrating to complete the task required, without credit for doing so. (Side note again: before mentioned achievement is the last one I need for Halo: 3. Every time I try for it now I always either get a single kill or they both melee themselves to death, sigh)
>
> Reference:
>
> Anniversary: Stick and kill the flag carrier with a Plasma Grenade in a matchmade game.

Do it again. But make sure ppl got all the maps.