Achievement: If they came to hear me beg

How long did it take you to get it. It took me 30 min and 90 attempts.

I’m still trying -.-

Took me about twenty minutes; that damn achievement…

20 seconds first try

45 minutes of raging agony…

It took my like ten minutes on my own account but when I did it for my friends, I did it first go.

Just goes to show you, practice makes perfect. :stuck_out_tongue:

About the same time as you, I tried over many months when i did Poa but it never worked. When i got mine the reach servers were down and I got it after 30 tries or so.

Something weird goes on for that challenge. My profile is a female spartan and I got that Elite assination many times and did not get the achievement. I got tired of it and didn’t try again for a long time. Finally tried again, got the assination and still, no achievement. My 4 year old neighbor likes to come over and watch me play and he suggested that I change my profile to male, so I did, assinated the Elite again and got the achievement, first time. Weird.

> Something weird goes on for that challenge. My profile is a female spartan and I got that Elite assination many times and did not get the achievement. I got tired of it and didn’t try again for a long time. Finally tried again, got the assination and still, no achievement. My 4 year old neighbor likes to come over and watch me play and he suggested that I change my profile to male, so I did, assinated the Elite again and got the achievement, first time. Weird.

Nah, you can get it as a female because I got it. Hours and tons of deaths later.

Got it back when…

1 hour and only knows how many tries. Assassinated the Elite, whatever, etc, it’s all about releasing the sprint.

Tried a few times for a couple of minutes, got close but then got bored and moved on. The achievement is still there, locked, taunting me. Someday I may return. But in theory, the “How long does it take” counter is still going up, approaching 2 years.

Took me about 20 minutes or so. First couple of times I forgot to hit the bumper to turn off sprint, but after that it only took a couple more tries.

I gave up because I did it and was not given it. =(

Dont give up, its not that hard.

Just take a look at this. Maybe this can help u…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yae-iDfozIA&feature=plcp

I can do it in as little as 10 minutes. I have done this on 4 accounts already. It’s all a matter of timing. Wait for the Elite to move towards the little red bush. As soon as you see this, take a few steps back then Sprint and jump off the cliff. Stay in Sprint for about 1 second, then turn it off. If you do it right, you’ll land on his back to do the assasination.

Good luck!

Did it in about 25mins was a bit of a pain.

I would scream very loudly everytime the Elite moved two steps forward during my leap towards him and when I eventually did it I did a very long victory crouch while killing the surprised Grunts.

I should get down to it then.

LOL I was so happy to get it, I uploaded to my file share. I must have beat down the elite 30 times but could neve pull off the assassination. My wife watched me for the first 15 attempts before muttering something about wasting time and walking away… All in all I would say a good 1 1/2 hours.

Over 7 hours sniff

That Achievement was such a pain! Luckily, the ledge on Nightfall saved my sanity. :slight_smile: