achievement hunting. h3, odst, reach, wars (PLEASE HELP!)

i need help getting the following achievements. any help would be greatly appriciated.

Halo Reach
Be My Wingman Anytime: Let a teammate spawn on you 5 times in Invasion.

Halo CEA
Bro Hammer: Complete any level on Legendary difficulty cooperatively.

Halo 3: ODST
Headcase: Finish any level with at least one skull activated.
Good Samaritan: Killing things that are new and different is bad.
Find 15, and all Audio Logs.

Halo 3
Find Tilt Skull (i already know where it is, i just need help with co-op because i hate the level, Cortana.
We’re in for Some Chop: Destroy an enemy vehicle with equipment.

Halo Wars
Backscratcher: Complete any campaign mission on Co-op.
Basically Naive: Obtain the Recruit rank on XBL.
Graverobber: Collect all skulls.
Halo Historian: Unlock all timeline events. (is this hard? forget it if it is.)

just reply here, and send me a friend req saying which ones you can help me with. thanks in advance.

You might be able to find help here

will someone please help me?

Banshees fast and low is an easy one. Just load up tip of the spear and get to the spire, grab an energy pistol and EMP the banshee or just use the jetpack. I’ve hijacked a banshee the two times I played the level, on heroic and then on legendary.

That one’s easier to do on your own because you always respawn with the jetpack once you’ve got it.

This link will help u with all the halo 3 skulls inc the Mythic map skulls. The graduate one is easy u just need 10 games online on halo 3, I believe it has to be in the ranked playlist, just play 10 games in the lone wolves playlist.
I don’t have wars so I can’t help with those.
As for odst the good Samaritan you have to replay new Mombasa streets from the beginning without killing any engineers. And u can pick up all the audio logs as u go. The website above has a map showing where they all are. Or if u put on the ‘visr’ mode they show up yellow. As for head case just put any gold skull on and complete a mission.

> i need help getting the following achievements. any help would be greatly appriciated.
>
> Halo Reach
> Banshees, fast and low: Hijack a Banshee during the Reach Campaign.
> If They Came To Hear Me Beg: Perform an assassination on an Elite to survive a fall that would have been fatal.
> Emergency Room: (Anniversary) Infect 3 players in a single round.
> Stick it to The Man!: (Anniversary) Stick and kill the flag carrier with a Plasma Grenade.
>
> Halo 3: ODST
> Headcase: Finish any level with at least one skull activated.
> Good Samaritan: Killing things that are new and different is bad.
> Find 15, and all Audio Logs.
>
> Halo 3
> Find skulls: Famine, Tilt, and Mythic.
> Graduate: Earn 5 exp or complete 10 games. (not sure why i didnt get this one. i’ve played more than 10 games online.
> Find all skulls on Mythic Maps.
>
> Halo Wars
> Backscratcher: Complete any campaign mission on Co-op.
> Basically Naive: Obtain the Recruit rank on XBL.
> Graverobber: Collect all skulls.
> Halo Historian: Unlock all timeline events. (is this hard? forget it if it is.)
>
> just reply here, and send me a friend req saying which ones you can help me with. thanks in advance.

The first two Halo Reach campaign achievements are probably the easiest to do.

When you crash in your hornet on Tip Of The Spear, just grab a grunts plasma pistol. They’re flying all over the place. You can start load up Rally Point Bravo, it’s the closest to the crash.

On The Pillar of Autumn, just load from the mission start. Sprint and jump off, it will take a few tries but you’ll get him eventually. You might have to do it more than once as it doesn’t always work. The fall is just high enough to kill you.

i spent several hours trying to get If They Came to Hear Me Beg, with no success. i assassinated him several times, but no achievement. if i dont use sprint, i can never reach him.

ok the Halo 3 achievements seem easy enough.

but i REALLY need help with the others. PLEASE, someone do co-op with me to help me get these!

I’m online now if you need help with anything. I got all the games.

> I’m online now if you need help with anything. I got all the games.

great thanks alot. But I cant get on til around 10pm Pacific… I can do anytime on the weekend, though.

ok, i FINALLY got if they came to hear me beg and several others, but i still need help.

> ok, i FINALLY got if they came to hear me beg and several others, but i still need help.

I can help with CEA before 10 if you can manage it…

The ODST one is pretty easy with one skull if you need that one as well.

Not trying to get any of the vidmasters are you by any chance?

Yeah, the ‘if they came to hear me beg’ achievement took me a good 45 minutes straight.

nah, i dont really care about the vidmasters. i got one, though. find all the mythic skulls.

@Ganon. before 10 on the weekdays cant work for me. maybe saturday or sunday?

Hey we can do it today! :smiley:

> Hey we can do it today! :smiley:

i sent you a friend req, but you never accepted.