Achievement Help

Hello I am new to these forums because I need help with some achievements. If I am posting this in the wrong place then please forgive me. Anyway I need help with a few achievements listed below.
Totally Worth It
You ate all the Chips
Candy From a baby
crackin skulls
offensive driver
poppin and lockin
and last one is something mappin where you have to get a long range kill with the dmr in slayer game

I have checked other sites on tips for how to complete these but cannot because 1. No one plays the certain game type needed 2. It is just way too frustrating to try and get
GT: chris9175
I am on lots of times a day however I cannot talk to you but will be able to hear what you say if that helps. If there is any other way other than boosting like a glitch of some sort to get these then please let me know thank you

I’m need them also. Send me a message GT: HueyPato

Best thing to do is get a whole group and play the game types needed, then set it up for the achievements and have everyone do it.

Would love to help out and have some help for myself too, can have four on a screen at once

> 2535417581467538;1:
> Hello I am new to these forums because I need help with some achievements. If I am posting this in the wrong place then please forgive me. Anyway I need help with a few achievements listed below.
> Totally Worth It
> You ate all the Chips
> Candy From a baby
> crackin skulls
> offensive driver
> poppin and lockin
> and last one is something mappin where you have to get a long range kill with the dmr in slayer game
>
> I have checked other sites on tips for how to complete these but cannot because 1. No one plays the certain game type needed 2. It is just way too frustrating to try and get
> GT: chris9175
> I am on lots of times a day however I cannot talk to you but will be able to hear what you say if that helps. If there is any other way other than boosting like a glitch of some sort to get these then please let me know thank you

Cracking Skulls you need one guest and you have to grab the oddball and hit them with it 3 times on custom games you have to download a the Oddball game type by Bungie and play on the one to get it thats how i got it.

Offensive Driver you go on multi-team and vote for R. Hog Race or something like that i dont think thats the exact name but its online.

Cross-Mapping is the last one you listed if you go on Team Slayer and vote for Team DMRs on Forge Island on (Hemmorafagh) i dont know how to spell that one but you have to shot some one from the other base while you are shooting from your base i dont know if you have to get a headshot on them or just kill them with the DMR.

Totally Worth It i think i have i dont know if i do i dont remember how to get it

In Rocket Race on Multi Team you can kill enemies when their Warthog is flipped, thats how I got it.

I also still need some achivements… 7…

3 from the Anniversary Maps
3 from Defiant DLC
1 from Noble 1

I would love to join, i too am having trouble with dlc achievments since they took the game types out its near impossible to get them. Please send me a friend request and then an invite if you need me or feel like helping me (talking to anyone here) GT- Voltic Surge
I also have 2 spare controllers so thats 3 people to help change matchmaking maps to that of dlc’s.
Thank you, Im new here and am tryign to get achievs.

> 2533274835978896;7:
> I also still need some achivements… 7…
>
> 3 from the Anniversary Maps
> 3 from Defiant DLC
> 1 from Noble 1

I need to also get dlc achievements so if your up for it we can try to get them

I need those 'cheivs too