AchievEment helP...pl0X?

I’m not sure why the subject is in all caps… Anyway, the “Tying up loose ends” achievement, is that like… You have to kill all the Elites by yourself, as in no co-op, and no Flood can kill them? I just spent like two hours trudging through the ship for no reason. Nothing was alive -.- and also, the “Watch out for the little guys”, can a co-op partner kill them while you sit back?

Can’t help you with the achievement. But ya why does this forum seem dead?

> “Watch out for the little guys”, can a co-op partner kill them while you sit back?

yes

> This is worse than the Flood forums…

quit your belly aching. Go here, and save us the heart ache. Tying Up Loose Ends

This game has been out for like 24 hours. I’m sure in a day or two all your questions will be answered. Maybe put down the controller and go outside. it’ll make the game last longer.

I’ve used the bandana skull. The only thing to keep in mind is: YOU have to kill the elites, not your coop friend or the flood. There’s a snipe in the level and you can snipe most of the elites. The corridors leading down to the 1st floor of the giant hangar with the two banshees are full of enemies (including elites) so don’t jump, go through the doors. Don’t forget to check the doors on the first floor (right behind the banshees), 3 grunts and two elites spawn and another group of enemies is hiding behind the door on the far side of the hangar (same floor).