Achievement Help Anyone?!?

I’ve got TWO more achievements to go! “Leave it Where it Lay” (Complete the level “Two Betrayals” on Legendary difficulty without picking up a new weapon) and “Tying Up Loose Ends” (Kill every Elite on the level “Keyes” on Heroic difficulty or above. If anybody wants to team up with me so we can get these together, please hit me up! I’d like to get these done fairly soon if possible. Thanks!

Ill do it. Gamertag unheardCARNAGE

<3

Count me in. My GT is John Shortcut… just send me a message stating you’re from Waypoint so I can recognize ya! :wink:

> I’ve got TWO more achievements to go! “Leave it Where it Lay” (Complete the level “Two Betrayals” on Legendary difficulty without picking up a new weapon) and “Tying Up Loose Ends” (Kill every Elite on the level “Keyes” on Heroic difficulty or above. If anybody wants to team up with me so we can get these together, please hit me up! I’d like to get these done fairly soon if possible. Thanks!

Leave it Where it Lay was pretty easy. I reccomend using the plasma pistol the whole time. I recommend activating Bandana Skull. Your gonna seriously need it.

Now with Tying Up Loose Ends that one took about two tries. Its pretty hard, but if you didn’t know this b4 you jump off the ship the beginning. There are 4 elites on the other side of the opening. Throw grenades constantly. Thats all i can give you. Check youtube.