Achievement Help - Airborne/Annual/Dim Mak

Hello Community

I am in need of 3 highly skilled players who have Day One experience with the Halo Franchise.

I currently need 3 chosen achievements with descriptions below.

Airborne: Halo CE: Launch a Wathhog for at least 5 seconds and it splatter an enemy. (ONLY HOST CAN GET THE ACHIEVEMENT)

Annual: Halo 3: Complete Halo on 4-player Legendary co-op, with Iron Skull, and everybody in ghosts.

Dim Mak: Earn a total of 250 Beat Down medals in multiplayer (THIS CAN BE DONE IN CUSTOMS)
All achievements have been organized with full explanation to those who qualify.

If you meet the requirements post your gamertag and I will choose people once I review your profile.

Thank You

Cs cavekilla1

But honestly you don’t need a group to do the melee achievement just have a second controller and make so it spawns infront of you and 1 hit melee instint re spawn… easy but yea

> 2533274854498168;2:
> Cs cavekilla1
>
> But honestly you don’t need a group to do the melee achievement just have a second controller and make so it spawns infront of you and 1 hit melee instint re spawn… easy but yea

The problem is i don’t have a second controller

> 2533274808658026;3:
> > 2533274854498168;2:
> > Cs cavekilla1
> >
> > But honestly you don’t need a group to do the melee achievement just have a second controller and make so it spawns infront of you and 1 hit melee instint re spawn… easy but yea
>
>
> The problem is i don’t have a second controller

Well then I take that back

x Aragoon x

I have all achievements for all halo games just need to finish mcc.

Wouldn’t try the co-op. Me and my friends tried that. And we were stuck doing slow mo matrix style lag for like 20 minutes and said eff it. Co-op won’t be touched till multiplayer is fixed sadly

did all but dim mak. Good idea for customs. If anyone else wants to help with the final laso cheevos hit me up.

> 2533274835560716;5:
> x Aragoon x
>
> I have all achievements for all halo games just need to finish mcc.

Impressive profile, check your xbox live inbox for more information

> 2533274803137071;6:
> Wouldn’t try the co-op. Me and my friends tried that. And we were stuck doing slow mo matrix style lag for like 20 minutes and said eff it. Co-op won’t be touched till multiplayer is fixed sadly

I understand, i remember playing halo 3 coop and i came across that problem, but I am sure it is fixed now

what exactly is your h4 medal on your profile for?

I’d be up for some achievement boosting.

For campaign besides the laso and specific play three playlists (Going to get those by completing the laso playlists) achievements I only need Flip Yap and Annual.

Then for Multiplayer I just need most of those grindy achievements that came in the spops patch as well as airborne.

> 2655247280316496;10:
> what exactly is your h4 medal on your profile for?

Halo 4 Ambassador

I can help with annual. I have done it a million times. I also have all halo achievements from every game accept MCC.

Gt: SSDD xArcAngel

o siash o (already got all those achievements except dim mak but is fun to play again)

> 2533274808658026;13:
> > 2655247280316496;10:
> > what exactly is your h4 medal on your profile for?
>
>
> Halo 4 Ambassador

What does that mean?

When Halo 4 came out, I helped people on the old forums with Halo 4 questions