Achievement Glitch??

So before any of you guys get your hopes up , no you cannot get an achievement easy.

Right so I’ve had this problem with the achievement ‘No Easy Way Out’ , now the achievement requires that you complete Episode 1 Chapater 5 of SO but you must survive the enemy assault during defense on Normal or harder.

Now I’ve done this several times , mostly by myself and a few times with a few friends.Unfortunately my achievement hasn’t popped , now I’ve survived this assault several times and still haven’t gotten it so I’m just wondering is there a spefic way to do this or has anyone else encountered this problem?

Cheers for any comments :stuck_out_tongue:

You’ve got it mixed up, the achievement is for Chapter 1 of Episode 5.

Facepalm* Well , gotta love being stupid lol.Thank you , was wondering why I wasn’t getting it xD.

> Facepalm* Well , gotta love being stupid lol.Thank you , was wondering why I wasn’t getting it xD.

Haha, you’re not the only one, I got confused too.

> > Facepalm* Well , gotta love being stupid lol.Thank you , was wondering why I wasn’t getting it xD.
>
> Haha, you’re not the only one, I got confused too.

Well , I’m not the only one :P.

You’d think they would switch that to “Episode 5, Chapter 1”, since having the larger unit precede the smaller unit makes more sense in most cases.

> You’d think they’re switch that to “Episode 5, Chapter 1”, since having the larger unit precede the smaller unit makes more sense in most cases.

Indeed but I think we can spread it via word of mouth now , so time to start letting your friends know :).

> You’d think they would switch that to “Episode 5, Chapter 1”, since having the larger unit precede the smaller unit makes more sense in most cases.

It makes more sense to call each engagement an episode and all 5 episodes a chapter.

> > You’d think they would switch that to “Episode 5, Chapter 1”, since having the larger unit precede the smaller unit makes more sense in most cases.
>
> It makes more sense to call each engagement an episode and all 5 episodes a chapter.

Kind of, but not really. Both words mean basically the same thing, so they’re interchangeable in this regard. Either way…

> > > You’d think they would switch that to “Episode 5, Chapter 1”, since having the larger unit precede the smaller unit makes more sense in most cases.
> >
> > It makes more sense to call each engagement an episode and all 5 episodes a chapter.
>
> Kind of, but not really. Both words mean basically the same thing, so they’re interchangeable in this regard. Either way…

True, we would have to replace the word Chapter with Series or season.