Achievement failure

I have a problem with the achievement “warlord”, I did won at least one match in every required map but the achievement didn’t appears.
My gamertag is Direwolf Specs5, if you can help I’ll be very grateful.

Look here Also do you have the digital or disc version?

> 2533274807802500;2:
> Look here Also do you have the digital or disc version?

I have the disc version

> 2533274939750050;3:
> > 2533274807802500;2:
> > Look here Also do you have the digital or disc version?
>
> I have the disc version

Reason I asked is because there is a solution to delete profile and re synch your save but it doesn’t seem to work for the disc version.

Well, I was stuck on 66% for quite a while (note, won several matches) but one time when I placed 1st on stormbreak the achievement unlocked. So possibly by the time I got that I had been on the winning team at least on each map and positioned 1st on firefight on each map. The stormbreak was so rare map that it took a while even though the attempts werent numerous.

Might not work for everyone but im just posting what worked for me as in positioning 1st on each required map on both regular warzone and firefight (though could possibly be just firefight but cant confirm that given i got 1st places on that after the regular version).

> 2533274890014309;5:
> Well, I was stuck on 66% for quite a while (note, won several matches) but one time when I placed 1st on stormbreak the achievement unlocked. So possibly by the time I got that I had been on the winning team at least on each map and positioned 1st on firefight on each map. The stormbreak was so rare map that it took a while even though the attempts werent numerous.
>
> Might not work for everyone but im just posting what worked for me as in positioning 1st on each required map on both regular warzone and firefight (though could possibly be just firefight but cant confirm that given i got 1st places on that after the regular version).

I’ll gonna try it, thanks for help

> 2533274890014309;5:
> Well, I was stuck on 66% for quite a while (note, won several matches) but one time when I placed 1st on stormbreak the achievement unlocked. So possibly by the time I got that I had been on the winning team at least on each map and positioned 1st on firefight on each map. The stormbreak was so rare map that it took a while even though the attempts werent numerous.
>
> Might not work for everyone but im just posting what worked for me as in positioning 1st on each required map on both regular warzone and firefight (though could possibly be just firefight but cant confirm that given i got 1st places on that after the regular version).

On behalf of my friend thank you. I told him what you said and he got first in kills and lost on stormbreak and the achievement popped.

> 2533274807802500;7:
> > 2533274890014309;5:
> > Well, I was stuck on 66% for quite a while (note, won several matches) but one time when I placed 1st on stormbreak the achievement unlocked. So possibly by the time I got that I had been on the winning team at least on each map and positioned 1st on firefight on each map. The stormbreak was so rare map that it took a while even though the attempts werent numerous.
> >
> > Might not work for everyone but im just posting what worked for me as in positioning 1st on each required map on both regular warzone and firefight (though could possibly be just firefight but cant confirm that given i got 1st places on that after the regular version).
>
> On behalf of my friend thank you. I told him what you said and he got first in kills and lost on stormbreak and the achievement popped.

I am glad to hear that it has helped somebody, even if those are few in numbers.

Also, to help those who read these on the future, care to elaborate the gamemode? It might seem little but it might help somebody.

As in regular warzone, or firefight? And if firefight then legendary, heroic or mythic?
I got it on firefight before there was an “easier” mode as in heroic so it was equivalent to legendary. Sadly I sometimes forget to mention it but i guess its part of being a human.

Also, congratulations to your friend for achievement.

@ MIKA95VARTSU He got his on legendary firefight.

I am have a problem with the warlord achievement I have won on all 3 maps I have been playing over and over again it is stuck at 33% if anyone has a solution to this problem plz tell me know this is the last achievement before I 100% the game my gamer tag is ProFoundGlow plz if anyone can help

> 2535426259126158;10:
> I am have a problem with the warlord achievement I have won on all 3 maps I have been playing over and over again it is stuck at 33% if anyone has a solution to this problem plz tell me know this is the last achievement before I 100% the game my gamer tag is ProFoundGlow plz if anyone can help

Try switching game modes and be patient. If you have the Digital version check the link. If you have the disc I would recommend uninstalling the game then perform a hard reset and reinstall the game. My achievement popped on a heroic firefight loss on stormbreak and as mentioned above my friend who had the disc version popped his on legendary firefight while being in first on the leaderboard.