achievement denied

So I am all ready to get the “stick it to the man!” achievement and as soon as the guy carrying the flag gets stuck, he drops the flag then dies…No achievement:(

Some of these achievements are frustrating to say the least. I can only hope they make a Premium Living Dead (Including only DLC) playlist to help us get the Zombie Achievements. I’d really like to see a 12 man version of Anniversary zombies instead of 8 man, even if only for a month to make these more accessible. Just my 2 cents

true that, not only are these cheevo’s glitchy, but being map specific makes them damn near ungettable. i can’t imagine how 343 could make such a dumb game design mistake

premium LD would be bad-a! but only for defiant maps (maybe… 4 rounds each game, every round lasting 5 minutes, and each single player must be Zombie in only 1 round…?)

> true that, not only are these cheevo’s glitchy, but being map specific makes them damn near ungettable. i can’t imagine how 343 could make such a dumb game design mistake

I’m fairly sure they aren’t map specific.

> > true that, not only are these cheevo’s glitchy, but being map specific makes them damn near ungettable. i can’t imagine how 343 could make such a dumb game design mistake
>
> I’m fairly sure they aren’t map specific.

they are map pack specific though.

OP - were you on an Anniversary map when that happened?

> OP - were you on an Anniversary map when that happened?

Yep,

I was on Hang em high