Achievement clean sweep

Hey guys, im looking for players who have all the DLC maps who want to finish the achievements on halo reach. As ive been hammering the game for the last 2 weeks, I stand 13 achievements short of perfection, however I know im gonna struggle to get at least half a dozen of them due to those specific achievements being on the DLC.

So I request any player who fits these requirements to add my gamertag, and for those whoever runs the servers to this game nowadays, (sorry but im not completely sure if 343i or bungie took over the general day to day management of the servers) to add a DLC specific playlist on the Halo reach playlist, and not just the anniversary maps that are currently available, noble and defiant maps would be great. At least that way it wont just be pot luck as to when the DLC maps show up in the general vote.

For those who wish to add me my GT is thegodlyone01

I am based in the UK and usually available between between 6 - 9pm GMT Monday to Thursday.

Achievements I require, anyone who is willing to help me get these achievement will in turn receive my help, should the player request it to assist in gaining achievements not on this list for themselves.

Make It Rain
Totally Worth It
Cross Mappin
You Ate All The Chips
You Blew It Up
Offensive Driver
Dont Touch That
Paper Beats Rock
All Alone
Emergency Room
Licence to Kill
Bounty Hunter
From Hell’s Heart

Any help will be appreciated, whether it be from players or the developers. I want to put this game to bed before the MCC arrives on november 11th

I still need Emergency Room, All Alone and Don’t Touch That!
So I’d be willing to help if you needed those ones too.

yes i need ‘‘Dont touch that!’’ and the be last surviving player in infected. me and a friend will be playing this weekend starting saturday
GT MAGGOTMARINE

To a monitor or moderator or dev, is it possible to get the defiance and anniversary maps on an individual playlist. I must of spent 6 hours in the last day trying to get some of the remaining achievements and not one map came up. other than the anniversary maps.
The other dlc maps just aint coming around. Can you even tell me if anything is in the works or am i going to have to find a group of players with the maps so the correct maps such as breakdown appear so I can just attempt the achievements?

Any insight is appreicated

also any player with the same problem please add me GT is thegodlyone01

I am down to play Halo Reach and I have all DLC. Missing can’t touch that, emergency room, all alone, and paper beats rock. Message me/add me my GT is LordSeth318. Anyone also interested in Halo 3 ODST Vidmaster achievements, I need to finish those as well.

Hi guys. just to let you know, I was lucky enough to get the acievement cross mappin in multiplayer matchmaking on sunday.

Still need 12 acheivements and I know that some of them are going to be -Yoink!- near impossible to get without gamers with the correct dlc, so any active Halo Reach gamers who want to give it a go and finish off the achievements please add me.

GT is thegodlyone01

As before, I will assist if you need achievements not on my list

Hey Guys, just an update, I am happy to announce that I have obtained the achievement Offensive Driver. The achievements that I have left to obtain are,

Make It Rain
Totally Worth It
You Ate All The Chips
You Blew It Up
Dont Touch That
Paper Beats Rock
All Alone
Emergency Room
Licence to Kill
Bounty Hunter
From Hell’s Heart

Anybody still wanting any of these achievements, please add me. My GT is thegodlyone01. Im still available between 6pm and 9pm GMT Monday to Thursday

Il add you later. Im only missing all alone. Its staring to really bugg me

Gamertag: Polanker

I need All Alone and Don’t Touch That. Been trying to get these legit and it’s impossible due to low player counts and even lower number of players with DLC.

I’ll gladly help with any achievements as well.