Achievement boosting even allowed?

just answer this is one simple question, is Achievement boosting even allowed in matchmaking?

in matchmaking? i think not.
in customs, its fine. For the few achievements that can be earned in customs

I’d assume so as long as you have a full lobby of willing people and aren’t affecting the multiplayer for people who just want to play the game and kill stuff.

I’m not really sure about this. It is boosting, so I’m inclined to say yes, but I’ve never actually heard of anyone getting banned for Achievement boosting in a full party. If you don’t have a full party, then you definitely can get banned for it.

I’m not exactly encouraging this, though. Some Achievements do seem like they were designed to be boosted (Crimson). I would suggest doing your best to get them all legit.

I’ll be honest, I’m not even entirely sure if talking about this is allowed here.

I’m not too sure, but I think it should be allowed for full parties in Matchmaking.

I really need help with the ‘Bigfoot’ achievement as well as some of the Majestic DLC. I could probably complete Majestic DLC all on my own but Bigfoot is kind of tricky.

> I’m not too sure, but I think it should be allowed for full parties in Matchmaking.
>
> I really need help with the ‘Bigfoot’ achievement as well as some of the Majestic DLC. I could probably complete Majestic DLC all on my own but Bigfoot is kind of tricky.

try to camp the teleporter exits.
seems to get me 2-3 stomps per game.

> > I’m not too sure, but I think it should be allowed for full parties in Matchmaking.
> >
> > I really need help with the ‘Bigfoot’ achievement as well as some of the Majestic DLC. I could probably complete Majestic DLC all on my own but Bigfoot is kind of tricky.
>
> try to camp the teleporter exits.
> seems to get me 2-3 stomps per game.

Thanks! Each Teleporter exit leads to an open area near one of the coloured Dominion bases, right?

Achievement boosting is allowed, as it is not against Xbox Live’s terms of service. Sure, you’re devaluing a widely-regarded fixture of the community and ruining other peoples games, but it’s nothing you could get banned for.

You still shouldn’t achievement boost though, because it annoys the hell out of everyone else who’s trying to play the game. And, like it our not, you are part of a community.

> Achievement boosting is allowed, as it is not against Xbox Live’s terms of service. Sure, you’re devaluing a widely-regarded fixture of the community and ruining other peoples games, but it’s nothing you could get banned for.
>
> You still shouldn’t achievement boost though, because it annoys the hell out of everyone else who’s trying to play the game. And, like it our not, you are part of a community.

I think it is if you aren’t in a full party. It’s just as bad as AFKing because you’re ruining the game for everyone else, and not playing the game how it’s meant to be played.

As long as you do it with a full party its fine. You wont be hurting others gameplay. MANY have done it since the time of Halo 3 so dont worry about it.

> > I’m not too sure, but I think it should be allowed for full parties in Matchmaking.
> >
> > I really need help with the ‘Bigfoot’ achievement as well as some of the Majestic DLC. I could probably complete Majestic DLC all on my own but Bigfoot is kind of tricky.
>
> try to camp the teleporter exits.
> seems to get me 2-3 stomps per game.

I’ve been telling folks to do this since the Crimson maps launched, you can get upwards of 7-10 a game playing objective. Objective is important because you get more enemies walking through their side’s teleporter than you do if people are all over the place. It works quite well, trust me.

Shame on boosters, it ruins the acheivement for those that actually do them legitley.

Only one that you can get on a custom game is the Birds of Prey one

Just plug in a 2nd controller on Skyline Rumble

> Shame on boosters, it ruins the acheivement for those that actually do them legitley.

+1… I dislike boosters

Well…

The fact my friends have boosted their Achievements and haven’t gone banned yet…

And the fact you can boost Commendations and not get banned…

[sarcasm]Oh, you have Protector Adrift, meaning you have every single weapon Mastered, and you’ve only played for 14 days, and you’re K/D’s 40,000 kills with 10,000 deaths, and yet the game you played you went 8 and 16 and you were using the DMR? Yes, I’m so sure you’re legit…[/sarcasm]