Acheivements 100%

I just completed all the achievements for Halo 4, and to no surprise I didn’t get anything. (I was under the impression there is a emblem for doing so). This emblem So, nothing for reaching 1,000 gamerscore, did not receive my specialization code even though I have played since launch. (That’s fine since my friend gave me his code. The code he got for playing once, or twice online with a copy he borrowed.) Keep up the fantastic work 343!

Congratulations!
I didn’t get my 80GS for completely all 5Episodes of Spartan Ops even though all of them are completed in heroic/legendary.
Also didn’t get my Spec Code Email yet. XBL: OddKoD

I didnt get my Spartan Ops achievement either…

I didnt get what I wanted for christmas last year.
They didnt end the wars of the world.
People are starving to death in the world
People are being sold as -Yoink!- slaves
People are being killed right now.

> I didnt get what I wanted for christmas last year.
> They didnt end the wars of the world.
> People are starving to death in the world
> People are being sold as -Yoink!- slaves
> People are being killed right now.

And Syria loyalists are about to use sarin gas on the rebels. What’s your point? If you’re so concerned about those issues then join the peace core, military, or become a peace officer. This is a video game forum. An escape from the realities of life. So take the card you just played, and stick it back in your deck.

> I didnt get what I wanted for christmas last year.
> They didnt end the wars of the world.
> People are starving to death in the world
> People are being sold as -Yoink!- slaves
> People are being killed right now.

And what are you doing about it other than wishing this for Xmas and posting on halo forums? Sounds like your regard for these things are as low as the people your expressing them to.

OT I think 343 will sort this out. A lot of people haven’t gotten achievements for completing the campaign on legendary and/or getting the MKVI armor. Seems like some achievements are broken. Give it time maybe?

> Congratulations!
> I didn’t get my 80GS for completely all 5Episodes of Spartan Ops even though all of them are completed in heroic/legendary.
> Also didn’t get my Spec Code Email yet. XBL: OddKoD

I didn’t get it either after I completed episode 5. I checked the rest of the episodes, and to my chagrin I found that episode 2 was glitched as if I did not play it. I played the first chapter, then my progress went back to normal, and the achievement popped.

> > I didnt get what I wanted for christmas last year.
> > They didnt end the wars of the world.
> > People are starving to death in the world
> > People are being sold as -Yoink!- slaves
> > People are being killed right now.
>
> And Syria loyalists are about to use sarin gas on the rebels. What’s your point? If you’re so concerned about those issues then join the peace core, military, or become a peace officer. This is a video game forum. An escape from the realities of life. So take the card you just played, and stick it back in your deck.

so you do recognize how you look to others complaining about it?

> > > I didnt get what I wanted for christmas last year.
> > > They didnt end the wars of the world.
> > > People are starving to death in the world
> > > People are being sold as -Yoink!- slaves
> > > People are being killed right now.
> >
> > And Syria loyalists are about to use sarin gas on the rebels. What’s your point? If you’re so concerned about those issues then join the peace core, military, or become a peace officer. This is a video game forum. An escape from the realities of life. So take the card you just played, and stick it back in your deck.
>
> so you do recognize how you look to others complaining about it?

Do you recognize that you have not the slightest clue what I care about, who I am, what I do with my life? No you don’t, so continue making yourself out as a fool. I am not going to reply to you anymore.

You’re just a blowhard. End of story.

I would like to join you on the 100% list! Check your service record and make sure you completed all spartan ops on the same difficulty.

The new chapter is bugged and temporarily wipes you 2nd chapter progress. Leaving SO and coming back fixes it. Once all this episodes missions are done, do any level on easy solo and the cheevo will pop.

claps slowly

Congrats, you know that when the DLC comes out, I guarantee you their will b 5 surprise achievements

I’ve beaten all the the spartan ops missions… But I didn’t get the achievement -_-

Yet another wrong with this game lol