ACHEIVEMENT HUNTERS WANTED

I am looking for skilled halo players that do not mind doing certain achievements over and over again. This includes but not limited to in halo 3 and up. - Finding skulls- vidmasters- Beating campaign on any difficulty- boosting- Glitches- easter eggs etc.

Other requirements - You must be skilled at firefight in odst and reach - must own all halo games from H3 and up. - must own all map packs,- be good with people. - And be available most of the time.- You wont have to do this all the time 24/7 when your on, just
occasionally or part time. and patience

Please go to www.dmshot.tk for info and to see the positions available. And to see what we do or if you are interested in our services. We also need Really good, creative forgers. And we help organize clan, help in clan battles. Or if your clan just wants to practice and play us. Or just to have fun. Contact ZeALoTT on Xbox live or got the website. WE ARE NOT INTO SELLING ACCOUNTS, THAT IS NOT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT THIS IS ABOUT ASSISTING PEOPLE IN GETTING ACHEIEVMENTS AND HELPING PEOPLE

]www.dmshot.tk

Sounds good to me. Although I do already have most Halo: Reach Achievements.

ok

Why? So you can sell accounts or something? I’ll pass.

What, how the hell did selling accounts even come into this. You are sadly mistakin

Ok cool what is you gamertag? and how good are you at firefight

> What, how the hell did selling accounts even come into this. You are sadly mistakin

Why else would you have to do the achievements over and over again? Once you get them, you have them.

me

hahahaha nooo, I mean if people need help getting certain achievements or need to beat campaign or somthing like that. We have absolutly no interest in selling accounts. I see how you could have misunderstood

if it pays ms points than yes

will you help me beat halo CEA on legendary?

dont have cea yet but if u have reach ill help u bet it tonight

beat all others except H2. Even beat original game

oo do you have MW3

and BF3 and Gears 3

quick questions so I don’t get someone unexpected

boy or girl?

age?

that is all

ill help you get the MW3 achevments send friend reaquast

ok

dude 13

be on in a few hours

14 dude

> ill help you get the MW3 achevments send friend reaquast

Can i put you on my list of people who i can msg if some wants help with achievements?