"ACE" and "Sepia" exclusive content hinted at

This is not a leak.

This description was posted by the official xbox YouTube channel.

Video description for the “Halo 5 Guardians Multiplayer Beta”:

“‘Halo 5: Guardians’ Multiplayer Beta – Be among the first to experience a new generation of ‘Halo’ multiplayer in the ‘Halo 5: Guardians’ Multiplayer Beta by unlocking exclusive content in ‘ACE’ and ‘Sepia.’ These exclusive items will carry over into Halo 5: Guardians.”

My question is, what is “Ace” and what is “Sepia”?

My theory is that they are in relation to the MC Collection and Halo: Nightfall. But I may be wrong.

Any answers would be more than welcome.

Link to the description is here.

> This is not a leak.
>
> This description was posted by the official xbox YouTube channel.
>
> Video description for the “Halo 5 Guardians Multiplayer Beta”:
>
> “‘Halo 5: Guardians’ Multiplayer Beta – Be among the first to experience a new generation of ‘Halo’ multiplayer in the ‘Halo 5: Guardians’ Multiplayer Beta by unlocking exclusive content in ‘ACE’ and ‘Sepia.’ These exclusive items will carry over into Halo 5: Guardians.”
>
> My question is, what is “Ace” and what is “Sepia”?
>
> My theory is that they are in relation to the MC Collection and Halo: Nightfall. But I may be wrong.
>
> Any answers would be more than welcome.
>
> Link to the description is here.

An article I just read (and lost in my dozens of open tabs) said “ACE” was the codename for H:MCC. Does that mean SEPIA is something else?

Uncertain. I can only believe that it would have something to do with Nightfall, but once again, I have no idea. If it isn’t Nightfall, then it has to be something else entirely or something else in the MC Collection.

Project Sepia was the codename for Halo: Landfall.

Project ACE was the codename for Halo: The Master Chief Collection

> Project Sepia was the codename for Halo: Nightfall.
>
> Project ACE was the codename for Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Fixed*

So it appears that as long as we get the MCC we will get both bonuses (considering with MCC you get H:NF) but the question is…what are these bonuses?

Armor? Emblems? Camo? …Id really like a camo, or exclusive Mk VI armor (either traditional or H4 MC)

> So it appears that as long as we get the MCC we will get both bonuses (considering with MCC you get H:NF) but the question is…what are these bonuses?
>
> Armor? Emblems? Camo? …Id really like a camo, or exclusive Mk VI armor (either traditional or H4 MC)

I thought it was Halo: Nightfall (Awesome desktop background, btw xD) and H5:G MP Beta…

> > So it appears that as long as we get the MCC we will get both bonuses (considering with MCC you get H:NF) but the question is…what are these bonuses?
> >
> > Armor? Emblems? Camo? …Id really like a camo, or exclusive Mk VI armor (either traditional or H4 MC)
>
> I thought it was Halo: Nightfall (Awesome desktop background, btw xD) and H5:G MP Beta…

Well, nightfall comes with MCC and so does the beta.

And it says the bonuses carry over into H5, unless they meant to say TIE into H5

Hmm… perhaps SEPIA and ACE are the codenames for the Halo Xbox One, now Halo 5: Guardians, cloaked Master Chief figure… possessing a A.I. Chip, Cloak and Promethean Boltshot; and the Halo 2 Anniversary, now Halo: Master Chief Collection, dual wielding Master Chief. Both did say code unlocks dlc in-game content.

> Hmm… perhaps SEPIA and ACE are the codenames for the Halo Xbox One, now Halo 5: Guardians, cloaked Master Chief figure… possessing a A.I. Chip, Cloak and Promethean Boltshot; and the Halo 2 Anniversary, now Halo: Master Chief Collection, dual wielding Master Chief. Both did say code unlocks dlc in-game content.

Hopefully not -_-