account suspended, please help!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

so, I Denal cc1010, come to sign in to waypoint today and it tells me I’m suspended till september 6th? can someone tell me what I did wrong? I never used foul language, and I wasn’t intentionally breaking the rules…

also, my alt. account is banned until “july 25” which is far passed…why can’t I get in?
PLEASE HELP.

(note: this is my brother’s account. just answer the question please, dont ban his account! :frowning: )

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I though it’s not allowed to have multiple accounts on Halo Waypoint.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

well, if you have a gmertag technically you are already on waypoint? I thought it was ok? The account was given to me by a friend since it had the eternal flames on it which I missed, and since then only posted once with that account. I didn’t know this… could this be the reason? :frowning:

This account is going to be banned as well as, once your ban has expired, you will have a Private Message telling you why you were banned.

Also, your ALT account was banned likely for a good 200-500 years, it is one account per person.

ok, I’m so sorry. please dont ban this one. I’m off it right now. he’ll be enraged at me if I get his account banned! lol